FanFiction.Net
for The True Story

5/28/2018 c3 93RebeccaRoy
Wow, that is interesting how things are very different here. Dumbledore having a son, that would make sense.
5/27/2018 c2 RebeccaRoy
Wow, love this Snape, tragic what he went through but he survived and lived through it. Far more plausible than cannon too.
5/27/2018 c1 RebeccaRoy
Wow, this is amazing, probably the best "Harry Potter is real" story I have read.
5/26/2017 c5 Hands Off MY Wolfie
I just finished part one, I have really enjoyed reading this - even though it took a couple of days to read chapter 5.

Thanks for sharing.
4/25/2017 c5 Beyondthesea16
nice update, like all the information given, sad take on remus and bill, waiting for more
4/14/2017 c5 8Lordban
Getting half the wordcount in a fifth chapter is no common occurrence

As someone who works in law, however, I appreciated the research and application here.
3/5/2017 c4 csheila
Interesting; share disappointment in Harry.

It doesn't shake my interest because this is a fascinating premise and story.
8/7/2016 c3 3alix33
"both are good question" - "Both are good questions".
8/5/2016 c1 mumimeanjudy
what the heck do the acronyms if your summary mean? can't find them online
8/4/2016 c3 csheila
Fascinating. You have out so much work into this story. Plus u keep making great posints

The chapter with Severus was fantastic because we emotions. But with these four it seems to be always anger. Of course it is a PTSD symptom so it's consistent.

It's late as I write this review. But sometimes it's hard to follow all the familial connections. Maybe a chart?
6/12/2016 c2 csheila
Tremendous. Off to read other two chapters
6/10/2016 c2 15Vegasman59
Well that was interesting to say the least. Looking for more!
6/9/2016 c1 7TheNameOfARiver
Bloody hell! its awesome beginning!
and I do really believe the incidents of Harry potter actually happened and those persons are real... otherwise why we don't know Hermione's parents' names?
it is easier to track down them... so their names weren't mentioned... loving it already
6/9/2016 c2 12ShadowDrake
Now the story is getting really interesting. I like this take on things - this approach makes for more of a "realness" to just how brutal war really is. Makes me a bit concerned about any meeting between Bella and Hermione in the future. So I will be over here waiting for the next part in the True Story.

Shad
6/9/2016 c2 3alix33
"shoulder-length" should get hyphenated.
That dramatic sigh IMO rather makes Snape's scolding of Harry for his impudence moot.
I'd have smirked too, for the same reasons Daphne did, there where she said "Fantasies".
"To all intents and purposes", not "For all intents and purposes".
"backup" should be one word.
17 Page 1 2 Next »