for Kol's Secret

Plz update
5/20 c3 Bb34
3/19 c4 kathdng12
Hello
It’s been a long Time that you don’t update and I like you story
I really want to know the sequel of it
And I also like the pairing calla x kol or elijah
Can you please update ?
2/4 c4 Guest
Niklaus
12/6/2019 c3 ShadowLightMoon
CallaKol plz!
10/2/2019 c4 Itachisgirl88
I like the thought of her with Elijah but its your story so do what you think is best. Love the story so far.
6/9/2019 c4 2crimson hearts
sorry to read this review. what a horrible review to leave. first off this is a fan fic site. so yeah we know ur probably not a professional author so how can we expect perfection. plus its a free world no one is forci g us to be on here reading this so that person can just stop reading. its not often but thats what i have done. ill just stop and find an new story. its very rare though. as i like reading and seeing what new things people come up with. plus ssometimes u can tell people write in english with it not being their native language so thats super hard to even manage. i hope u dont get put off of continuing this story. i would like to see how she knows kol and how she fits in with the rest of the story.
5/25/2019 c4 Guest
That commenter is not nice at all they should know that most Fanfictions are made for fun. Most authors are amaturs. By the way can't wait for chapter 4.
4/3/2019 c4 laraferreira
Loved it, Continue!
9/1/2018 c4 Wika0304
please update, it's great
8/22/2018 c4 TenderNightShade
Don't listen to that douche! You made your author's note very clear and it's their fault for not noticing with clarity on their end. Besides, I don't believe in "bad written stories," I believe in stories written by beginners that will mature the more often they write. It's like aged wine, with time it gets better. The same can be said by a writer's talent in their imaginative craft. It takes a lot of courage in the first place to post up a person's first story let alone their first ever chapter even when they've lost heart in their story. Don't lose courage and I so hope that you continue with this story. It's a masterpiece in the making no doubt. ;)
7/24/2018 c3 eneee
Calla/Kol
7/9/2018 c4 1Lisa1312
I actually liked the story. Altough I would not mind longsr chapters or quicker updates ! :)
6/25/2018 c4 2hikari-kitsune-chan
That person was an ass. Don't worry about it, since they didn't even have the balls to talk shit with an account. You did what you did and expressly explained it early on, it's on them if they don't read the Author's Note, not you. I enjoyed the story and am thankful that you even decided to put any content out there. So THANK YOU for being a wonderful and generous person, 'cause God knows I can't write.
102 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »