for Batman V Superman Reimagined

12/6/2020 c24 MDL1
It baffles me how someone can write such a terrible story
9/17/2020 c20 8engel17white
toda la parte del guason la leí imaginando a jared leto
9/17/2020 c19 engel17white
no fue una decisión fácil pero ¿que mas podia hacer?
¿correr a una tienda, tomar un rollo enorme de plástico de burbujas y envolverla con el como momia?
4/9/2020 c24 1Dryvvad
I was sorry to reach the end of the story. I was surprised Clark chose to exile himself for a year, but happy it was facilitated by Batman.

Bummed there isn’t a sequel, but felt the story ended well on its own. Thank you for writing and sharing an enjoyable story.
4/14/2018 c9 8Mireilles3
Eh eh, awesome spy action by B, but Di still beat him off in the acting department :)

10/29/2017 c15 Guest
Nice
Better than Zack's version
8/28/2017 c7 Guest
Oh, C, it's so easy to judge a hero by his cape ;p Wait till you walk into his boots before you condemn him, huh ;p In a way, he sure is asking for the good slap up the back of the head that he'll get ;p by said Bat :)

Still, with the list of possible men involved as/with Batman, can't wait to see how it'll affect his meeting with Mr Wayne :)

Well done! Reading on!
8/4/2017 c22 2Hercules8
An awesome, but tense, fight scene!
8/4/2017 c13 Hercules8
That was AWESOME! :D
8/4/2017 c10 Hercules8
I love how you add in other DC heroes into the story without taking away the story away from Batman and Superman. Or make it overwhelming.

You are doing an amazing job with this story!
8/4/2017 c8 Hercules8
I like how you keep building the tension between Batman and Superman. They both dislike how the other does crimefighting, and thus the tension will grow till something snap. The way you build the tension way better than the film.

Keep up the amazing work! :)
8/4/2017 c4 Hercules8
Another thing I like about your story. Batman doesn't kill everyone like he did in the movie.

The story is amazing so far! Keep up the great work!
8/4/2017 c2 Hercules8
So far, I really like this reimagine version of Batman vs. Superman. You give Batman a clear reason why he doesn't like Superman and why he becomes more distrustful of him. With Superman, he become more confident with his powers and has learn from his experience from fighting Zod. Also you show why Lex Luthor wants to take out both Batman and Superman; it is because he is afraid of them.

Great work with this story! :D
7/6/2017 c6 8Mireilles3
I adored following B's process here :)

And Lex, so creepy!..

7/6/2017 c5 Mireilles3
Great insight into C there :)

76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »