for Facing Our Monsters

11/16/2016 c4 14JazMitch
Omfg, I don't even have the words for how beautiful and sweet and heart warming and adorable this is!
7/13/2016 c4 9InfinityxInfinity777
Hey, sorry for the delayed response. I read this when it first came out, and meant to come back to comment!

Anyway I absolutely loved this...so adorable. At the beginning of this chapter, beford I even read it... it suddenly clicked. Jack was the monster... don't know why it took me so long to figure it out :P. But the way you wrote it was just super adorable, Carl jumping on his father as Emily's trying to suppress her laughter at Jacks confusion at what the heck is going on.

Cute Porter family moments make me ridiculously happy. Thanks for the great collab and the great story.
6/25/2016 c4 susanemily
I knew it would have been Jack! Nicely done and the hints were placed fair enough. Loved the circle with Amandas/ Emilys nightmare be gone because of the chat with her stepson. And good to see that he adores her that much. Loved the misspelling you used for his speech. I could almost see this cute boy before my eyes.
6/22/2016 c4 LG
Ha! Jack's snoring I'd have never guessed it. Lol. This was super cute, love reading about this family unit I wish we'd gotten to see some of this in the show! Once again fantastic writing and I hope there is more to come in this vein or just Jemily based stories in general.
6/20/2016 c4 revenge.addicted
Awww this last chapter of the story was really beautifully written, I love how you managed to write things through the eyes and thoughts of a small child and, at the same time, the wisdom of a grownup.. So the famous monster was Jack Porter himself lol, too funny to discover it was all about his snoring ( poor Carl I know something about bearing someone who snores loudly while you can't sleep . ) I didn't see it coming! Reading about this family together is so lovely, too bad on the show we didn't get to see more of them, but thanks to you at least we can imagine *_* So keep writing as much as you can dear, I'm surely going to read everything you post xx
6/7/2016 c3 susanemily
Really nice new chapter and I think from the clues I can think about what "monster" this really is. Like how you put the flashbacks in with her nightmare of Victoria. I am hoping that Amanda someday could live without this recurring dream. Though it holds the disturbing truth that she an Victoria are not so different at all. Looking forward to see Carl in his first mission. Could be a recurring game for them going on Revengenda mission. Surely only in the kids and not the adult version of course.
6/5/2016 c2 susanemily
Nice little story and especially loved the part with Amanda and Jack it really seemed flawless like a little deleted scene from season 5 (if we only had some!). But Im a little disappointed. Does we get to know what Amandas reaction is and how she helps the boy? Because I would really like to know if she is going to face the monster or if there is a simple explanation for the noise Carl hears. So will there be an update or was this the last chapter?
5/30/2016 c2 LG
Carl is so adorable in this, I loved when he called Amanda a ninja and why she wasn't like a ninja turtle made me laugh! Also when he referred to her as stairs Mommy made me chuckle! There was some great Jemily too a good mix of romantic and sexy. Really enjoying this story so far, your writing is fantastic.
5/29/2016 c2 revenge.addicted
Awww this is sooo cute! I am really excited everytime I got to read something written by the two of you and as always, I am never disappointed.I miss the show and my jemily, so I hope the both of you will always write and give us so lovely emotions! Little Carl is beyond cute and the interactions you wrote between him and Ams are so sweet and of course I love everything you write about jemily, so can't wait for more! xx
5/29/2016 c2 InfinityxInfinity777
Omg Aww, this chapter is even more adorable than first (and I thought that was pretty high on the cuteness level). But I absolutely loved this one too. Loved the Jemily scene, brief, but effective xD... and I absolutely love the way you write Carl's inner thoughts. Like how he explains having two mothers, or how Uncle Nolan told him his mothers a ninja. Reading all that makes me smile so much...it's so cute, and the ending part, where he doesn't want to tell his Mummy, but he doesn't want to lie. Also I just love seeing Amanda motherly D. Anyway great job on the fic both of you, can't wait for the next one.
5/24/2016 c1 InfinityxInfinity777
This is absolutely adorable! And you're right, I think this is the first story about Carl. Love the concept and the way it was written. It'll be fun to read how Carl conquers his fears and hopefully there will be a cute Jemily/ Porter family scene.
5/23/2016 c1 LG
This is beyond cute, and a nice unique idea for a story. At first I thought the 'monster' was the new puppy but apparently not so I wonder what's scaring him or is it all in his imagination? I love that Carl's room represents both Jack and Amanda (boats and superheroes) also loved the reference to David I remember they had a really cute moment in the show when he said Carl was the only one in the family that listened to him! Anyway really great descriptive work and I can't wait to read what's next.