for Heartbreak

9/9/2021 c1 novakatana97
Nothing can truly express my undying love for this story. The plot was so fun, author-san! Let me just…add to favorites…
7/5/2021 c16 beccabj22
OMG!
THIS IS JUST AWESOME! ️️
Just the right mix of suspense, romance and action!
And I just LOVE IT!
WONDERFUL JOB AUTHOR-SAN!
6/29/2021 c9 DarknessEamy
So in this Story Is tequila alive?
6/29/2021 c9 DarknessEamy
So in this Story Is tequila alive?
7/9/2019 c6 Urshurak
This could be an awesome story if not for the atrocious grammar and punctuation. And you need to work on the formatting, sometimes it's not easy to distinguish who said what.
3/23/2019 c16 26Fi Suki Saki
Honestly... I didn't expect all that!
More complicated than I expect. Such a wild ride!

But lots of KaiShin/KaiCon in very Good Sweet way...

So it's balanced i guess...
It was Great fic! I love it!
7/13/2016 c16 51Alaena F. Dragonstar
"Are you sure we should give him a deadly poison?" . That was really funny, though I’m not sure why. It’s also rather amusing that even Charlie’s criminal colleagues think he’s weird. I half expected Ran and Aoko to beat him up.

I am a little confused as to why Shinichi just suddenly changed back though. It was kind of sudden. Does this mean Shinichi has all his memories back now? I’m glad he and Kaito have sorted things out _ The ‘steal his own rings’ thing was fun.
7/6/2016 c16 MoonlightMelody
Oh~ Wel done!

*clapping*
7/6/2016 c16 Guesto
Ahhhh that's the end! I really enjoyed reading this all the way through. I'm glad they got a happy ending (those are my favorites!) I hope you eventually release the omakes!
7/3/2016 c15 5Shana-Fujioka
Well, that escalated quickly... so now he somehow got a complete antidote and will be able to stay as Shinichi. At least, he can be with Kaito again. :3

And about your question... I've read some criminal!Shinichi fanfics before and I guess it depends on how you portray everyone. If you write a story like that, I'll read it if it's KaiShin or ShinKai. xD
7/1/2016 c14 32charlietheepic7
Yay, Loved the chapter. Gin did have the same intimidating feel to him like Sarcasm, but it doesn't really feel like the best song for him. Is Shinichi ever going to do something with that cyanide pill?
6/28/2016 c14 5Shana-Fujioka
So not an antidote, but still the poison, just not as a red/white pill.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :3
6/26/2016 c13 51Alaena F. Dragonstar
. What a place to end the chapter. I wonder what Akako was up to. It sounded rather sinister. Anyhow, I look forward to seeing how things go.
6/25/2016 c13 Guesto
Geez Conan...you went to sleep again? Gotta keep your guard up! Great chapter...I feel that the climax is gonna happen soon. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
6/25/2016 c13 5Shana-Fujioka
Did Conan just find an antidote to the APTX4869?! I hope he managed to grab it before he passed out and I hope the others (especially Kaito) find him soon to save him.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :3