for The Last Enemy

3/27 c16 Black Flames 81
oh this is amazing work, very realistic and true to the characters. I like how it isn't all sunshine and rainbows but not all too depressing either, it's the perfect balance between all things good and bad. great work, one of the best fabrics I ever read
7/9/2019 c16 Guest
This was wonderful ! Thank you for writing
5/5/2019 c16 blattgefluester
This was an amazing eye opening story, you portrayed dealing with all the emotions and realizations after the war very well and whenever a particularly deep realization or breaking point overcame Harry that I hadn't considered before it felt like it's obvious that that would be how he feels and what he thinks and that I have just been to blind to recognize that. Thank you.
4/3/2019 c16 8keepcalmsmile
This is the perfect post-DH fic, full stop. Thank you for sharing it with us!
4/3/2019 c1 morsmordre99
solid story. I like how the writing actually improves as the story goes on.
3/22/2019 c16 7HarryPotterFangirl85
I enjoyed it, though I wish it would have expanded on his training a bit more.
1/24/2019 c16 19EdTheBeast
Very thought provoking about life after school. A must read for young high school students!
1/24/2019 c9 EdTheBeast
Nice, but don't see the H&H yet.
1/24/2019 c6 EdTheBeast
Interesting choices. Advice given, by people he thinks are important.
1/24/2019 c3 EdTheBeast
Well it is a very interesting start. Very canon feeling.
1/24/2019 c2 EdTheBeast
Excellent!
1/9/2019 c1 invinciblechloe
This, is so beautifully written! Everyone stayed well in their characters. It’s just exactly how I’d imagined that Harry got through all the deaths. And I’m so glad that he finally defeated the deaths. I love him.
11/11/2018 c16 alvause
This story was beautiful.
8/12/2018 c16 TheLadyJuliette
Great story. Thank you so much :)
5/28/2018 c16 jeannetaylor79
Hello there. I do hope that you are still getting reviews. this has been the very best and most insightful fic I have ever read. No polishing of characters but just writing about people and their fears, hopes and dreams and the courage to face some and attain others. Typo mistakes but a very well written fic. many thanks. I,m truly happy that I found you among an authors favs. Keep writing as you have a gift for it.
137 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »