for The Last Enemy

5/23/2018 c1 PottersGlasses
This was an absolutely amazing story, and I so very much look forward to seeing more!
12/8/2017 c16 Guest
Really enjoyed your story! Refreshing, great characterization, not too angsty.
8/9/2017 c16 Aliragal
I thoroughly enjoyed this entire piece of writing. You were able to write the characters in a manner that was believable. Far too often I read stories where I can't get invested in the plot because the characterization of these beloved characters are so far off. You did a splendid job, and it was nice to read a Post Battle story that wasn't a lot of doom and gloom for chapters on end. All around, fantastic job!
8/9/2017 c7 Aliragal
Normally I hold my reviews till the end of a story, but I just had to compliment you on that interaction between Harry and Ginny at the end. From Harry's 5th year on, Ginny is the one who doesn't take his crap. Hermione never did, but could be a bit timid at times. Ginny on the other hand would have none of it. That last conversation was a perfectly written Ginny.
6/17/2017 c16 Guest
brilliant really enjoyed this
5/20/2017 c16 envirosue
Beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this. I really enjoyed how authentic this felt. A truly beautiful vision of hinny after book 7.
5/20/2017 c15 envirosue
Nicely done there, letting Harry become a grown up.
5/20/2017 c14 envirosue
Ok I'm wheezing from laughing so hard. You absolutely nailed adult Ron and Harry. I love absolutely everything about their relationship here. This is very complex
2/5/2017 c16 15elixirsoflife
Nawww i really liked this
1/26/2017 c16 Guest
One of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Thanxs
1/24/2017 c16 Guest
THIS IS AMAZING I LOVED EVERY SECOND
12/17/2016 c16 Guest
Wow! This is the best fan fiction I ever read.. Good job I like it much.. Just like jk rolling's own.. But I glad if this had more Harry&ginny's moments... Go ahead.. We want more...
11/24/2016 c16 Guest
Wow! Amazing I just finished your hp fanfiction and I loved it. you really understood all the characters and it just felt like I was reading the next harry potter book. I loved the parts with ginny and harry together I feel like you really got their relationship perfect... really was amazing!
11/13/2016 c10 Guest
I love the way you title the chapters after quotes and things from the books. It just adds to the whole authenticity of the story.
11/13/2016 c4 Guest
I absolutely love this. You've captured Harry's personality to a T and the guilt he must naturally have felt about the events of the war. The structure of your writing is perfect and the transitions are so smooth. I'm thoroughly enjoying this, and it is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read.
137 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »