for The Last Enemy

10/29/2016 c16 1Potterfan71
I really enjoyed reading your story. Thanks so much for writing it. I thought your portrayal of the characters was very well done,especially Ginny, who is a personal favorite of mine!
10/25/2016 c1 LadyPhoenix68
No read violence, no battle, no real excitement which makes this very unusual for a harry potter story.

That said this is a very powerful tale that had me in tears at times and makes the characters so real and so true to their nature. It is a wonderful story that I really enjoyed and I hope to read more that you have written because this was a real pleasure. I even like the way it ended with two people that are real people that you can relate to not larger than life heroes in a tale and I think that is just what Harry really wanted.
10/24/2016 c16 26Kaoruko Hina
Hello there! I've already eaten all 16 chapter you know? I bloody loved your story, your canon character and their backgrounds. I mean, I would really believe that they're written and thought by JK. I agree with you, Harry would feel lost in so many ways after defeating Voldemort that he couldn't really know what to be, what to do or what to become. I found it a really natural story and a very credible one as well. I would love to keep reading more, knowing more about what's he up to from now on and of course, to read more Teddy moments. I mean, HOW CAN HE EVER BE SO CUTE? Also I did found something odd, since Harry and Ginny had such a deep relationship (you know hwat I mean hehe) I don't really get why they sleep separatedly when she's at Harry's. I mean, I found that quite unnatural because they're already grown ups already. But hey, it is awesome aniway and as I said, please keep updating as many chapters as you can, I'm dying to read more and more :D
Thank you for writting this story though :D

Read you!
K.
10/23/2016 c16 TimeShifter
I loved this story. You did a good job capturing some of the smaller minutiae that would happen after such a war, and the struggles of growing up. I particularly loved how you wrote Harry and Ginny together. The emotions were powerful and some of the less important conversations were wonderful. Plus that ending was a great touch. I'll be following you for whatever your write next!
10/23/2016 c16 1juhcl
*cry* THIS FIC WAS AWSOME! I wish there was more! thank you!
10/23/2016 c16 3GinnyPotter6891
It's over?! Booooo! i understand that this is a logical place to end, but I wanted the backstory for the friendship between Neville and Fleur. Seriously, it's a great story that you crafted. Thanks so much for sharing!
10/23/2016 c16 1thedauntlessamity
That was so good I just loved it
10/23/2016 c16 Clari.Weasley
That was amazing:) please write a continuation!
10/23/2016 c16 2mwinter1
Cool story. Thanks.
10/23/2016 c16 19pinkphoenix1985
I really enjoyed this and let me know if I am wrong but the title of the fic refers to Harry and his survivor guilt doesn't it?
10/22/2016 c16 Talimancer
lovely fic, great characters, great writing, its sad to see it end
10/22/2016 c15 Guest
You obviously said there would be 16 chapters
10/20/2016 c15 Guest
Didn't u say there were 16?!
10/17/2016 c15 7IFlipForHarryPotter
Ahhh I love this fic! It's so rare to find a good post war piece that is of quality writing and nails the characters while also being funny at the same time! Thank you so much for sharing your time and effort with us and providing such an excellent piece of work...I'm looking forward to chapter 16 and anything else you have planned for the future :)
10/16/2016 c15 Guest