for The Aftermath

3/12/2018 c1 Starunicorn
I'm a bit late to the partythis is the first time a read this story completely. OMG you really had me sobbing a few times. How far had they come in the show. I really hope you find the time again and write something new. I miss your stories!
5/29/2017 c20 Guest
You are such a beautiful writer! I love your treatment of Jane and Kurt's relationship. It's achingly beautiful. I love the sweet, tender moments and the trust that builds up between them.
11/6/2016 c1 7NZNaturalKiwi
Oh wow. I have definitely been put through the ringer. This was such an emotional story that you have done a brilliant job of telling. You should be so proud of yourself. I hope you write more soon. Congrats on an amazing job
10/12/2016 c20 120Holly The Sparkling Unicorn
Awhhhhhhh. This was so adorable yet not but it was. Haha, great story!
9/4/2016 c20 Elislin
So beautiful!
Amazing!
Thank you so much for sharing this great story.
9/3/2016 c20 Guest
Wow! I can't believe it's over! I feel like a lot of my summer has been centered around this story and now that it's over I am quite sad but that ending makes everything okay! This last chapter, I don't even know where to begin! It was incredible! As always you did not dissapoint! Your writing is completely amazing and I can't get enough of it! So much love for these stories! Speaking of love, the scene where they told each other they loved the other was so perfect I re read it like five times before finishing the chapter! I also really loved what Kurt said after she explained her dream saying that she knew it was just a dream because he was right there! That hit me right in the feels! Please update beach weekend as well! I love that story so much and I really would love to see more chapters for it! Once again great story and great ending!
9/3/2016 c20 bfox1973
Great job..sorry its done
9/3/2016 c20 101MonkeyPajamas
You know when you started this fic, we barely knew each other and certainly didn't text ten thousand times a day. Thanks for keeping the Blindspot obsession going strong throughout this summer. For this fic and so much more.

Mr Jerk Face Billington, Jane WILL be back at the FBI and just as kick ass as she was before. I don't even care what you say.

"She's with Weller. She couldn't be better taken care of."

That he had to take her back to his apartment.

The special smile that had always been theirs and theirs alone. SO MANY HEART EYES and such a perfect way to phrase it.

As Weller holds her hands (in this and so many other times in this chapter) this was the quote I thought of "When you feel lonely, look at the spaces between your fingers. In those spaces, you can see my fingers locked with yours."

"He is your safety net"

And the Just keep breathing and the call back to episode 5. I love it. It hurts but I love it.

No. Of course she doesn't want him to go. (I wouldn't either. Man i feel safer just imagining him being with me)

Oh Jane. Never doubt for a second that you deserve Weller (wait does that make sense or did I phrase it wrong.) Basically, yes Jane. You deserve Weller because no matter what you do in life, everyone deserves someone who loves them. Who cares for them and will support them no matter what. You deserve Weller.

And yet here they were together. Just that entire idea. Love it. So simple but so lovely.

Pulling her closer, his arm wrapped around her waist.

"because I'm right here"

I just want to quote it all. And I know I say that almost every chapter, but sometimes they just say the perfect thing.

For some reason, I feel like Kurt is channeling you about this whole making sure Jane eats thing. :D

How he said her name, but couldn't quite figure out what he wanted to say so he just stared at her. Such a lovely image. I get such a goofy smile on my face picturing it.

Jane's spiral as she thinks about that necklace. Oh it's so real and so painful and how its such a simple thing but then it's all you can think of and you can't escape that hole because dammit Kurt Weller isn't there and he's fictional.

That he had the necklace and that he still wanted her to have it and just, the meaning behind that gesture.

Oh my god, just the entire part with i love you and how Jane can't bring herself to say it but of course he already knows and his response and just... THIS IS SOOO WONDERFUL!

"It's harder to be disappointed when you're wrong if you don't let yourself quote believe it in the first place."

And now I know I already told you this quote: "One word frees us from all the weight and pain of life. That word is love." But it really is so what I think of when I think of Jane in this chapter and this story. She's gone through hell and back. But Weller was the one constant. The one person who kept her safe and anchored through all of it.

Season One: Blindspot. Plan, tattoos, memory wipe, boom. Yep.

Its so heartbreakingly perfect. the idea that he went through all of that, that Jane went through all of that just to end up together. And how he would do it all over again if it meant getting to her.

After all, they never really needed words anyway.
- such a perfect, lovely ending. (after 121k words!)
9/3/2016 c20 Amydave29
That was an amazing story! Perfect ending. I love how you included the necklace. I wonder if that will come up next season. You have such a gift for writing. Thank you for sharing it with us! Now if only you'd update beach weekend, you'd make my Labor Day weekend:p
9/3/2016 c20 2itsfridaysomewhere
Oh my god i can't believe it's over! This was such a perfect ending! Ill miss this fic
9/3/2016 c20 Annie
this is delightful and the "I love yous" are precious...been a long time coming...hope you will continue, love your writing style
9/3/2016 c20 Annie
8/30/2016 c19 101MonkeyPajamas
Finally reviewing. I feel bad I didn't get it last night. But oh well. Now you will read it at sea glass beach or on the way to beach.

I'm so glad that neither one of us (unless I am mistaken) has ever been severly beaten or torutred. Just saying. I'd prefer to leave that to the imagination.

She felt like shit but she felt safe. I love it I love it I love it. Because of Weller. And the fact that she started panicking but his arms gently tightening keeping her safe.

I love the little beat about how ironic it is to say "maybe it was better if she didn't remember."

Hey Jane, at least in your memories, I don't think you ever WERE dragged behind a truck. So... hey, that's a plus. You just feel like it. But don't actually know what it was felt like.

That Kurt wasn't a part of her punishment and that he was still there. I really think this was where I started to loose it that first night ... it was just so good and so real!

And how Kurt feels like he's failing Jane and its not the case because he's the only thing right now for her, and yeah... that was so real and so great.

"at least we know you're in good hands"

I absolutely love how you worked in the memories and quotes. I mean I know I said that before, but I do. I wasn't sure how you were going to. And I know you were talking about the few random memories and it was like okay, but then just these quotes and fragments it works out beautifully.

There is something so wonderful about all the times were they (as a group) say "I am FBI" or "We are the FBI." or any phrasing thereof. It's so powerful.

I never quite thought of it like that - having someone elses memories in your head.

"and don't you dare say i about something she did" - I think that may be my favorite line in this entire story.

His heart broke, my heart broke, and already losing it again because this part is so emotional!

That Patterson and Zapata sat with Jane, knowing they couldn't be Kurt but at least she wouldn't be alone.

And even Zapata confesses, and yes, now I want to know more will this ever come out, because she's in trouble - just as much but a different kind - as Jane. I mean, I know weitz knows, but did she just get off scott free because she helped with Mayfair. And then ... I want to know!

A good person who makes mistakes

That scene where Jane is first kicked out of the building is so painful!

And then you left it, Jane about to be released and Kurt waiting outside.

I don't know which I am more excited about. Beach Weekend or Jane's freedom.
8/29/2016 c19 Elislin
Oh my god... I'm sitting at the edge of my seat! I hope you can updates on, because I need to know what's going to happen!
8/29/2016 c19 6MSerrada
Ugh! Not a cliffhanger!? That Billington doesn't know what trouble is heading his way if he messes with Jane and Weller!
More soon, pleeeease.