for The Aftermath

8/10/2016 c15 Annie
another great chapter...you tie events together so very well
8/11/2016 c15 Elislin
Awesome! Thank you for this update!
8/10/2016 c15 102MonkeyPajamas
I may be tired and grumpy pants today, but it was worth it staying up last night and reading this. Totally worth it.

I remember one of the things that surprised me as I rewatched the pilot... I mean, not this most recent five times, but earlier, is that Zapata is a technie. And yet, they barely mention it anymore. Oh well. She's still awesome.

I lov gossipy Tasha. I totally can hear her saying that "what do you wanna bet that he slept in the cell with her?"

Makes me happy to read TWO chapters in a row with them waking up next to each other. Of course, I do prefer the one where they are not in a jail cell. I mean, really. Romantic settings a safe house beats jail cell every time.

God you have to have him whispering in her ear.

"there was something abolsutely perfect about where they were" Yes there was.

Jane missed the feeling of Weller's arm around her wasit. so do I Jane.

I loved that Kurt made her stare at him, and just get lost in his eyes, so that she couldn't feel ashamed. See, this is totally Super Hero Kurt.

And I know I said this last night, but seriously, his eyes, always scream "keep looking at me"

"In hat moment, there was only the two of them"

"being that close to him and yet unable to reach him"

That it wasn't shameful, but that it didn't define how he saw her.

The fact he didn't shy away from looking at her when she was her most vulnerable said more to her than any words could have.

Okay, I warned you this review was just going to be quoting your story back to you.

Reade brought donuts. He's not such a bad guy.

Man, especially when Weller went into the bathroom, I was just thinking about how I always have to pee right when I wake up, and both of them had to walk to the interrogation room before they peed.

This was her story to tell.

"How did she keep all this inside without us even knowing that somethign was wrong" was the line that nearly broke me last night. And probably still more today than I want to admit.

"rescue her from her own worst enemy - herself."

"They were the bitter words of an angry woman"

Its like, Mayfair is actually the BIGGEST confession she has to make. Oscar is the personal confession. But in terms of why she was really arrested it's Mayfair. And technically, I'm still not sure WHY she was arrested (besides the fact Kurt was hurt), but there is actually crimes she committed. And that's the Mayfair issue.

Just as Jane looks down at her hands, and doesn't see the blood, but sees Kurt's hands still there. I love it. Just that entire idea. So wonderful.

"after all, she seemed to feel like everything was her fault"
Sometimes I think Jane is me, but I know she's just as much you, and that's why we are friends.

Damn. They really have the worst luck with kisses. Because you know what, I've never had a kiss that ended with murder OR kidnapping. So, better than you Jane.

"there were my friends, so happy, no idea what i had done to all of them"

"If you had to choose between Kurt and Mayfair? You honestly can't say you would have let Kurt die to save Mayfair, can you?"

"why is she so determined to accept everyone else's sins as her own"

The image of Kurt tugging her hands and she slowly turning wiht them.

I swear, that's the best trick you ever learn with infants. You become their own personal white noise machine. And we both already know how much better Kurt Weller's voice is than a typical white noise machine.

"stay with me, he thought"

"If there was ever a time when Jane needed him NOT to let go of her, he knew, it was now. no matter what"

Just him rubbing circles in her palm.

"there ws so much blood"

"he saw her try to smile, the corners of her mouth moving almost impreceptiely, but to him her reply was loud and clear"

It didn't last night, but today right now, "i'll never forget her last words to me... they still haunt me"... "force herself to say the words that have been seared so painfully into her memory"

"she forced herself to attempt a smile, but a sob came out instead."

Can it really be called a review when all I do is quote you?
8/10/2016 c15 Amydave29
I SO enjoyed your Poison Ivy story but happy to see you back to this one! The season 2 trailer made me so nervous for my Jeller,so I'm happy to read this fic knowing you're going another direction. I can only imagine how hard it is for Jane to get everything out, but I love that he's holding her hand and trying to lock her eyes as much as he can. Your stories are so descriptive! I love stories that are true to character and you always nail them in everything you write!
8/10/2016 c15 2hbarker
Wonderful, and I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better!
8/10/2016 c15 5Chris.JC
I am very pleased that you are back with this story I have missed it whilst you have been writing Poison Ivy (Another excellent story.) I am eagerly looking forward to where you are taking these two characters, I hope updates come along on a regular basis again.
8/9/2016 c15 25Ema Marsel
I have been an avid fan and reader for weeks/months. I love your writing and stories. Keep up the fantastic and wonderful work!
8/2/2016 c14 Guest
Oh my god the writers for the show should totally use this! I love love love this chapter! So happy you made Kurt come around! I love when these two are adorable together, totally makes my day! Especially the way you write! Please please pretty please update soon! Love this story!
7/20/2016 c14 Amydave29
Oh, that was fantastic! I'm so glad Kurt woke up and was there for her. Him asking her to stay over in the cell was adorable. She told her worst secret, she needs to relax now! Thanks for the extra long chapter!
7/19/2016 c14 Guest
Let me start off by saying how overjoyed I am that you did not break up this chapter into multiple parts so I could read this wonderfullness all in one sitting! Oh my god this chapter was WOW! I don't even know if I can find the words to describe how much love I have for this chapter and this story! I am so happy! My babies are in such a strong place right now! I am amazed how you can write both heartbreaking angst and beautiful adorable cutness! I have a huge soft spot for the cutness! I adore these two so much! And I really love they way you write them! This chapter, how he went to her and they talk and hugged and layed together, ahhh! Fangirling! Again great job, I can't wait to see what happens next!
7/19/2016 c14 Renee
I liked the story, can't wait to read what happen next.
7/19/2016 c14 Guest
Fantastic. Really , really enjoyed this. Great job. I hope this is not the last chapter. Did not want the chapter to end! So many great lines. Thank you.
7/20/2016 c14 Annie Wallis
this was wonderful...all delightful and the compassion from Kurt, remarkable
7/17/2016 c13 Annie
this is terrific...please keep going
7/19/2016 c14 Elislin
Oh good! Lovely! Sweet and Angsty !
Excellent update as always! Can't wait to continue reading!
146 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »