for The Aftermath

7/13/2016 c9 2hbarker
Loved Patterson's monologue. Lovely.
7/13/2016 c9 Elislin
Oh my! Just finished reading this amazing update!
I love all the feelings displayed!
Please continue with more soon!
7/12/2016 c9 2BonesLover7566
Took me a bit to catch up, but now I'm all caught up on this story. It's still a great read too. Til the next update.
7/12/2016 c8 BonesLover7566
For not really knowing FBI protocols you did a good job faking it. I liked this chapter and yeah it made me somewhat teary too.
7/12/2016 c9 Annie
very good...like the conversation and the scolding...can hardly wait for the next chapter
7/11/2016 c9 Renee
I can't wait to hear her side, maybe Kurt will think about what she has to say. Can't wait to read the next part of the story.
7/11/2016 c9 Amydave29
Love this story! So intense! Patterson and Zappata are spot on in their arguments! C'mon Weller!
7/11/2016 c9 Guest
Wow! I want friends like patterson and zapata! Especially patterson, she is so sweet ans understanding and it is so nice how she has been standing up for jane and really being there for her! If anyone can get Kurt to come around then it's her! I can see the resolve crumbling around Kurt and I hope that he will give Jane a chance to explain!
7/11/2016 c9 5Chris.JC
Tis story keeps getting better chapter by chapter. Like it that it has been pointed out to Weller that it wasn't Jane who had said that she was Taylor but that he had more or less insisted that she was. and she had reluctantly gone along with it to please him. I hope he is at least going to give her hearing at the very least, and hopefully they can make a start on repairing at least their friendship if not their love for one another.
looking forward to future updates,
7/11/2016 c9 12CrazyCaz
I love some girl bonding! These three are great together!
7/10/2016 c8 NicBarnes
Yeeey! Jane's going to talk! yaas! Awesome fic!
7/10/2016 c8 Renee
Story is getting very interesting can't wait to read what's going to happen next, I will be glad when they make some small understanding towards one another I know it will be awhile be fore they start showing that they still in love with each other. Keep writing.
7/10/2016 c8 Guest
Best chapter yet! I love that you have made most of the team so ubderstanding of Jane and trying to help her! Kurt's the hold out because of his feelings for her but that only means it will work out it just takes some time and you are writing that really well!
7/9/2016 c7 Guest
I like your stories. Always giving such attention to detail, to the little things. It's really impressive. You capture the essence of these characters wonderfully. And your descriptions of their thought process and their feelings are just excellent. What I like the most is that despite the fact you obviously have personal preferences, you do not impose them in these characters. They are still Jane and Kurt and the team as we met them at the show. We can recognize them. They are never out of character. This, in my point of view, is characteristic of a talented writer. To understand the characters essence and be able to make them act like themselves in every situation. To not impose themselves or their obsessions on them. Excellent work! Keep your stories coming!
7/10/2016 c8 Annie Wallis
interesting...like the way you broke it up into segments
146 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »