for The Aftermath

7/10/2016 c8 Amydave29
Awesome update. Tears when Patterson got through to Jane! I knew she'd only talk to Kurt. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
7/10/2016 c8 Elislin
Wohoo! I'm at the edge of my seat!
This was so so good!.
7/9/2016 c7 Elislin
Clapping!
Wow! Love their emotions!
Love everything about this fic!
7/8/2016 c7 Guest
So Jane in your story doesn't talk. I think it's a very good idea since she knows they have nothing on her if she doesn't say anything. Kurt has made it clear he doesn't want to listen to what she has to say so she knows he probably wouldn't understand or forgive her. She knows the only way to get out of this mess is to stay silent. If she doesn't talk they have practically nothing to held her in custody she can be free and go after Shepard. I'm curious to see if this is the direction you're taking the story or not.
7/8/2016 c7 Annie Wallis
another good telling...you have a way with words
7/1/2016 c6 Guest
Thank you for your notes at the end. As soon as I read Allie, I was like UGH-No, please don't go there. But I feel better after your note :)
7/1/2016 c6 Mel
Thank you for the little Allie disclaimer at the end since I hate her. LOLLLL
7/2/2016 c6 Annie Wallis
please continue...this keeps getting better and better
7/1/2016 c6 Elislin
This story is perfect! This update is great!
I can't wait to read what the team found out!
7/1/2016 c6 102MonkeyPajamas
I am not going to promise anything with this review. There were 8 2yr olds, we were outside an hour, and let's face it, my brain is usually more than a little messed up. So enjoy whatever nonsense is about to come out of my fingers.

Yeah, you clearly do like to hurt Kurt. Ha! Hurt Kurt! Yes, I am laughing at his pain because it rhymes.

So, you know... a little less than a year after my dad died, I wrote a research paper about death and grieving in adolesnce and early adulthood. And the fact that that is what I am thinking about as Weller is processing his father's death is either awesome or so weird. I am not sure at all. But hey, I can put it into a very clinical research methodology if you like.

I know that there are only some words that really are the perfect words for this, and that its just nearly common phrases... and the fact that yours is a post finale fic and mine turned into a post finale fic... and it's not that unusual in the long run, but I swear, one of the sentences in the paragraph about Kurt and telling Jane she was Taylor is EXACTLY the line I used in my story. :P Although yours did have italics and mine didn't. hahaha

I love reading about Weller realizing how easily he trusted her, especially right after reading I See You.

Kurt is a better driver when Jane is in the passanger seat.

I think the more serious a person is, the more they need to get flat out sloppy drunk once in a while. Says the person who has never had more than half a drink in her life.

Personally, I don't really think the bartender could keep up with the storyline anyway. There's this girl, she has no memory, but I thought she was my missing neighbor for 25 years ago, I fell in love with her, and then my boss was convicted of a crime, and then I got promoted with a threat, and then my dad died and confessed he killed said neighbor and I dug up the body, and then I arrested her, and now I'm drunk.
Oh yeah, that's a simple story.

Again, Kurt. I realize tonight alochol is what you need. But just realize it doesn't actualy SOLVE the problem. It just dulls the pain for a bit.

"waiting for the things he was feeling to just... stop" I've been there. And that is one time I wish I had a lot lot lot of alcohol.

Why is this fic making me rethink my life choices! Why am I remembering college so damn much right now!

Okay, and now you have a line that's making me think of a song (Set The Fire To The Third Bar - such as great song, btw)...

I told you I take no responsiblity for my brain or fingers right now, right?

You really are torturing Kurt right now. You really really are.

Shhhh, don't tell. One time my old boss did come in with a black and blue face, and said she did fall down on the sidewalk... we all wondered if it was less of a trip than... well, what Kurt just did.

I gotta admit, I am very suspicious of this cab driver.

He's at Allie's. That's a good job, because I guessed it before you said it, because it sounded Allie like!

I would say sleeping til noon sounds amazing, but these days I'm lucky to get past 6-8am. Which I know is a wide time range, but usually I wake up at 6, lay there in denial, eventually fall back asleep and then wake up at 8.

"I got really really drunk, fell on my face, broke my nose, puked on myself, and ended up at Allies"... yeah, I think you're right, right now honesty is not the best policy.

I can support Allie a person. Just not as an unnecessary roadblock to Jeller.

And now I need to know what happens next. Like, now. So deal with whatever you are dealing with, and then write to avoid all the people.
6/30/2016 c5 MonkeyPajamas
You know, I should be either
a) eating breakfast or
b) writing my own fic but
c) reviewing this
seemed that much more interesting.

I admit, I'd probably be a gossip at the FBI. I'd like to believe I'd be above that, but no... especially not with a case like Jane's...

No matter how many times I read it, it still hurts to read that "Jane is a traitor" And telling Patterson is just that much worse.

I absolutely love Patteron's realization and guilt and everything that happens as she realized that she did the DNA test, and that they switched the samples and everything in that section. Love love love love love.

At least Patterson is on Jane's side. She knows the truth. She's not going to abandon Jane.

Picturing Jane there, huddled against the wall, it hurts dammit!

Okay, you can be done editing I See You now, because I need happiness.
6/29/2016 c5 Annie Wallis
excellent...couldn't get to the next sentence fast enough...please keep going
6/28/2016 c5 Elislin
Oh my god!
I was on the edge of my seat while reading!
I cant wait for the next update!
6/28/2016 c5 2BonesLover7566
Wow...great chapter, still keeps with the show's season finale. Til next time.
6/19/2016 c4 BonesLover7566
Good chapter. Looking forward to more. Til next time.
146 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »