for Saving Koro Sensei

5/19/2019 c8 AIZIE-2U
Omo... I cant wait for the update,and I definetly ship them Nagisa and Sei I can see it, they will be perfect for this story. And Its just the start of the official canon...(ω)
3/9/2019 c8 Weaponv200
Please update soon
9/22/2018 c8 15PoisonCupcake101
How come I got 3 new chapters of this and yet when I click on the story there's only 8?
9/21/2018 c7 indigojadepanda
'friends don't practically live at friends house nor do guy friends sleep in the same bed cuddled up to one another'. Yesss they do, Both my older borthers do that with their mates but not with our own family, my dad does the same with his on guys nights (eg:drinking/camping/nightfishing at the same time), its normal. if its not an american thing than it MIGHT be an Aussie thing for all I know.
if im not too late i'd sugest 'Karma x Sei' as the last and/or eventual pairing 'Seme x Uke' style.
Pleassse keep posting theres so few Assassination Classroom fanficts that I like.
9/7/2018 c7 1Frost D. Zen
hi I was wandering when you'll continue.
6/22/2018 c7 3scarlet rose white
i love what you're doing and i can't wait to see what happens next xD
1/9/2018 c1 MarlinMagic
this is so great
12/25/2017 c9 ArchanyAngel
Pretty cool. Planning on finishing it?
10/20/2017 c9 1Frost D. Zen
still alive?
10/4/2017 c9 5Glasses Writer
YEH BETTER KEEP THE OCTOPUS APPEARANCE !
8/30/2017 c9 1Luxu1230
Please update soon I love this story
6/25/2017 c9 6Miss Meep
So it begins indeed! The story is having a great start so far. I'm really a fan of "reborn" type stories. :)
6/25/2017 c9 ShelBell25
Yay! I'm super excited for this to get going again! It's my favorite Assasination Classroom fic! You're doing an amazing job, so keep it up!
6/20/2017 c8 Ebullient Reader
Hope I'm not to late, here are my choices for the pairing: Karma, Asano, Nagisa, Hiroto, Yuma, Tomohito, or Karasuma.

Though my main pairing would be Karma x Sei or Nagisa x Sei (wouldn't mind if they decide share Sei~).

Or for Nagisa and Sei to at least have a brotherly relationship since Sei would be protecting Nagisa from his phsycopathic mother. As for the others from my choice of pairing, I would like to see some cute/adorable moments when Sei ever get the chance to interact with any of them. But your the author and whatever you write on the page is your choice. No pressure. At least I hope you don't feel pressured. You are an amazing writer.

But really, I'm rooting Karma.
6/18/2017 c8 ShelBell25