for The Accidental Pianist

5/3/2021 c1 reisova
Very good story
6/7/2020 c1 Clare
A fab fic! One of my favourite AU one-shots now :) Mysterious music leading Maria to a sleepwalking, sweaty, shirtless, and sometimes sobbing Captain! What could be better than that? Lols I love that he has to tell Maria the truth of what's bothering him and I love how compassionate and caring she is :) And then him telling her she's the cure to his sleepwalking and the kissing. Yum! Smart writing!
10/23/2017 c1 Honkytonkangel
Beautiful, you made me cry, you made me all hot and bothered by making the captain shirtless and thrn by the end you made me smile like an idiot.
It was a hell of a ride, (that I kinda wanna go on again) thank you.
10/12/2017 c1 Panda Manda 79
That was a beautiful story thank you
2/1/2017 c1 5Miss Darling Julie
Just lovely!
1/2/2017 c1 6Angharad23
This is exquisite. It explores without flinching the Captain's depth of grief and Maria's true love and compassion. And I'm not ashamed to say that I love "Claire de Lune" as well!
9/3/2016 c1 33augiesannie
Having been away from reviews for so long, I really don't deserve the good fortune I had to read this gem. So soulfully and beautifully written, with the kind of detail that makes the reader feel she is right there in the room with Maria and shirtless Captain. (I want to be the piano, too). I loved the mood shift when they begin to talk about what's happening between them. What a wonderful story!
6/21/2016 c1 11BlossomOfEdelweiss
Beautiful, but haunting at the same time. Loved how she thought she was dreaming at first and then realized she wasn't and fone him sitting at the piano playing. I think I could totally see him retreat to himself when things are bothering him and that was a good way to keep him in character. Lovely au story, thanks for sharing!
6/2/2016 c1 29EmilyVonTrapp
Oh I just love this. I always like stories that have a different twist on them revealing their love for each other. I felt as though I was right there looking from behind a slightly open door or something hehe... wouldn't that be nice... :p

I loved that you showed a more emotional side of the captain, it makes him all the more lovable in this story.

Are you deciding on doing more chapters? If so, I would definitely read them!

xx
5/30/2016 c1 12ClimbEv'ryMountain
"I've fallen in love with you."

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This story was freaking written perfectly ohmygod and this was a wonderful idea of yours, and you've showed us a side of Georg that is actually amazing even though it's sad. LOVED IT SO MUCH GAHH you hit me with a truckload of feels for this one. ;)
5/30/2016 c1 23thoughts-of-joy-dreams-of-love
Wow, this is great! I love all the imagery you used, and I like that sort of Gothic romance vibe there was to this whole story, with the tortured soul playing haunting music in the middle of the night... Mmm. Really nice work.
5/29/2016 c1 Jayne
Beautiful ️
5/28/2016 c1 28Mie779
oh wow... this was so heartfelt and utterly amazing... the pain he is dealing with is so obvious in the way you write him sitting by the piano playing... and shirtless no less... I like that... ;) yummy ... ;) Such a great read... very sweet moment of them finding each other... and great reuse of dialogue...
5/27/2016 c1 35lemacd
horribly behind on reviews.

i gave you this little prompt and you wrote this?! what an evolution! LOVE IT. i love the different take on their love story and the gazebo moment. And while we could guess what it was that was torturing him... memories... the conflict in his heart about Maria... you wrote so much suspense that I was still sitting on the edge of my seat when she finally interrupted his playing.

Of course, shirtless Captain was a treat, ahem, but really the entire story had such a sweetness to it, the kiss, him playing while she hummed. Such a great job. You hit this prompt out of the park.
5/26/2016 c1 1mvtfan
It doesn't get any better than a SHIRTLESS Christopher Plummer/Captain von Trapp, and playing the piano shirtless is even better! :)

Very sweet and touching story! I hope you'll continue it!
23 Page 1 2 Next »