for Lorelai in Wonderland

6/25/2020 c5 135Crittab
I've been skipping past this story for a while because I just wasn't sure what to make of the description. I have to say, this was so much better than I ever could have imagined. A totally effective twistdid not see it coming at alland just so sweet and well written. Lorelai was hilarious from start to finish. I love how they get together in the end.

Great job with a super creative premise.
3/28/2020 c5 B
Oh this was fantastic! Amnesiac lorelai's a hoot, loved thst twist. Thanks so much for shating adored this
1/15/2020 c5 14Dimac99
Really enjoyed this. As another reviewer said, they found their wormhole early! So like Lorelai to avoid, avoid, avoid and just try to pretend everything is ok. I like the little touches with the boots and the tarot and meeting Carolyn.
12/27/2018 c5 grace1600
So happy! Thanks for a positive story that gives them a good chance!
10/14/2017 c5 5PreviouslyAnonymous
This was such a wonderful story!

I appreciate that you ruled out the possibility of this being a dream right off the bat. Doing so enabled me to really get into the story and wonder what was wrong and how/if she would get those two years back. In the last chapter, I was a little mad when it turned out to be “just a dream”, but that quickly faded as I read the rest. They just found their wormhole early :-)

Aside from the story line, I thought you did a great job with the characters. I’ve come across some stories that just didn’t jive with what I would expect Luke or Lorelai to say or do (particularly some really weird/off dialogue and thought pattern choices). None of that awkwardness happened here! Plus the hotness was off the charts!

Finally, I just really enjoyed your writing. There are stories out there where I really struggle to get through because of errors that scream “I didn’t edit this much or at all”. I can understand that because fanfic is for fun and not a profession. That being said I wanted to thank you for the time you put into this piece; not only with developing the story line and writing it in the first place, but also for taking the time to review it or having someone else review it.
5/10/2017 c5 91scifiromance
Amazing ending particularly but I loved the whole story!
10/23/2016 c2 Guest
Loved the Story, It was Awsome, keep writing more Stories about This Couple, They are my Favorite Couple on Gilmore Girls!
8/25/2016 c5 NotInUseNowOrEverAgainGoodbyeN
It started out so weird and ended up so beautiful. Thank you.
7/20/2016 c5 3KnightInShiningFlannel
Aww such a cute ending! Loved the smut! Just great. I can't wait to read more of your stories. Awesome job, girlie!
7/12/2016 c5 Guest
Loved it
7/7/2016 c5 ImTheNana
Wow! Just, wow! So good! You did a great job with this! Kudos!
6/25/2016 c5 2eeminxs
Awwww! This is so perfect how this went! I loved the drama and excitement along the way. Thanks for such a great story.
6/10/2016 c5 70JoyfulHeartEO
I LOVED THIS. :)
6/10/2016 c5 18PurryCat
Aw, I loved the epilogue, both parts of it. I had a hunch that they whole experience would make them stronger for the dreadful Wedding Bell Blues, but this is so much better. Lovely story. It was so great that it was all a dream, yet the tarot card was there. Thanks so much for the story!
6/8/2016 c5 26junienmomo
Ok, I'll be honest. My heart sank when I read about the dream. It felt like the season 3 opener, and I just KNEW it would end in crushing heartbreak, with them sitting in the diner, no further along than before.
She bought the boots and found the tarot card. And went for coffee.

Then she asked for his wallet. From that moment on, a permanent smile grew across my face. I felt the hope Luke felt. And you did not disappoint.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »