for Antillia - 3: School of Love & Death

8/5/2018 c3 EmmiChann
Flynn Rider isn't part of the original Rapunzel tale... sorry... had to get that off my chest... it really hurt me deep inside.

There was no thief in Rapunzel.

Rapunzel's mother kept saying she'd die without an herb that grew next door (the witch was their neighbor) so the dad left to steal some of those herbs (they were called rapunzel). The witch found out, and told the dad he can keep the herbs if she could have their first born child. The father agreed, since he believed his wife would die. When the first born was born, the witch took the child, and left, raising her as the witch's own, locking her in a tower. Years later, There was just a prince who entered Rapunzel's tower, and they fell in love. The witch who kept Rapunzel in the tower found out and cut her hair. She then kicked Rapunzel out of the tower and lured the prince in. The witch then pushed him off, and he fell. He got blinded since his eyes got hurt. Rapunzel and the prince searched for each other for days and then they found each other. Rapunzel cried magical tears and the prince was healed.

There may be some important details I left out, but its been a long time since I read it.
11/1/2017 c1 1miss mysteri
sigh... nico is gay for will... no solangelo... whine... but i still like your story.
11/27/2016 c3 Violetfyre
Wow. Ok your stories are amazing and please never stop writing them. I loved all your crossovers and I'm really impressed at the amount of detail you put into them. I was internally screaming every time you added another character from a different story, and I've actually read almost all of the books you mentioned. Also, nico is a great main character, and the little cinnamon roll deserves it. (Btw I love nico and I think he should have no reason to be scared of his powers) I love this story series you wrote. These made me so happy. Thanks :3
5/30/2016 c1 12pumpkinpaperweight
I'm kind of curious to see where this goes...
5/26/2016 c1 Rodrom
Ugh! I SO hate stories like yours that pair Di Angelo up with a girl even though he's gay. People like you are why that mutant Trump is winning the elections. You would SO be Draco Malfoy since you both think everyone should be exactly like you.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service