FanFiction.Net
for Heat Stroke

12/30/2020 c28 Discursis
Late to read, but thrilled to see new updates from you all the same. Hope youre keeping safe and sane in this crazy year! What a great update to see Maya and Bethany from Josh's pov, looking forward to seeing more when you can! Ps, did you delete a chapter? I couldnt review under my name because I had a previous review under ch28
12/21/2020 c28 Guest
Please update Laws of Timing. I can't wait to see what happens there. Great chapter!
6/22/2020 c27 Lexeeehh
I am truly hoping that this story will get a conclusion. Its raw and real and just pulls you in. I’ve never read anything like this and It’s such a beautiful, tragic and real story that it makes me think about life and people. I love this story.
3/13/2020 c27 Guest
I'm disappointed that you abandoned this very fleshed out story. So much more to be told. Hope you finish one day
2/1/2018 c27 Slp
Please Please Please finish this story!
7/26/2017 c27 Guest
This isn't a new chapter?
5/2/2017 c28 1Discursus
I'm sorry to hear about how difficult it has been for you in school. I completely agree with you, why should teachers be made to purposely fail out students if they can truly cope with what should be a regular load? Plus all of the technology that is coming out, much better to have someone care and understand rather than someone who has these things memorized. Thank you for your commitment to your wonderful stories. I will wait foe them for years if you need that much time, but the commitment to finish it already a wonderful gift because you truly have amazing stories here in your hands. Thank you and I wish you all the best!
2/22/2017 c27 xForeverAndAlways
Good chapter. :)
2/22/2017 c27 Discursus
Loved the Maya and Dani stuff as well as all of the background with Katy and Kermit.
2/22/2017 c27 Guest
Another amazing chapter. Can't wait for LOT:)
2/22/2017 c27 9BlueBell765
I always get so nervous when I read a heat stroke chapter! It's like I'm waiting for Maya to screw up or something! I spend the whole chapter on the edge of my seat, wondering what she's going to do next! I love it!
1/23/2017 c26 Reese
Okay. This is one of my all time favorite fanfics! I absolutely lllooovveee it. Plz continue writing.
1/22/2017 c26 1Discursus
Whoo what a twist, Katy meeting Kermit because of Dani! I wonder if present time Katy knew where Kermit ended up, she does right?
1/22/2017 c26 violet1429
Katy and Dani being roommates? DEFINITELY did not see that coming! I find myself rooting for Dani more so than Maya and it makes me feel bad:)) Maya is just frustrating me. She knows she and Lucas are pretty much not together anymore and that they started their relationship for bad reasons so they should just stop it officially:(
1/21/2017 c26 Krissy
I adore this chapter! Can't wait for more!
157 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »