for Crash Pad

2/26/2019 c2 Guest
This was funny and interesting. What happens next? Does Tony get to be proud of (and extremely worried for) SSA Dr. Spencer Reid?
8/13/2018 c2 33spnfandom8
omg. I fucking love this! seriously this is am amazing crossover and I cannot wait to see where this goes. the characters are all on point and the banter between tony and spencer is hilarious. how old is tony in this?
3/25/2018 c2 Mysterious Opinionated Person
I love this story, please update it soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
1/11/2018 c1 Mysterious Opinionated Person
I love this story, it's great! I can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon!
8/13/2017 c2 7Nock and Bolt
This was a brilliant cross-over I could actually imagine happening, strangely enough. Please continue it!
8/11/2017 c2 jgood27
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
7/22/2017 c2 Jess2020
This is amazing! I loved the story and how you characterized Spencer and Tony. How old is Tony in this? And are you including the events of the MCU in this? I really really want you to update again when you have the time because the start of this is already amazing.
2/23/2017 c1 Guest
I love it, I don't know WHY I love it, but I do!

You've got to update!
Please?
12/4/2016 c1 57RealityXIllusion
Hello! I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope you update this soon~!
I love this idea!
Especially with Tony and Reid
9/26/2016 c1 12Blacken Knight
This is really cool. You should continue it. It would be interesting to see if Reid calls Tony back, or if Reid needs to call Tony for a case...
9/6/2016 c1 3SakuraKoi
more please
9/3/2016 c1 4LapisAlba
Omg can you write another where he calls or something please that was awesome!
8/11/2016 c1 Wild Rose 900
Ok I absolutely love this. And Spencer is SASSY! It's awesome! Can't wait for more. Is Tony going to be almost like a dad for him or more like a super annoying friend? Anyway great job and I'll be waiting for more.

-Daniella Rose
8/4/2016 c1 26tlyxor1
Enjoyed, looking forward to more. -t.
7/20/2016 c1 lifeisatragedy
I'm excited for what comes next!
19 Page 1 2 Next »