for take my hand (so i know you're the real thing)

4/12 c8 Judy
Excellent!
12/21/2019 c2 LoliMochi
I am appalled that this story doesn't has more reviews. It's absolutely one of my favourites for one of my rare pairings. I love the way you write about all the characters and letting their personalities shine through your descriptions and story telling. This is probably my 5th time rereading this and I'm currently reading the sequel.

Wonderful job on this.
5/23/2019 c8 2Linkmarth
Amazing story!
3/15/2019 c8 10alcyonejonquil
Oh my God. What...do I even say.
You're an absolutely stunning writer. How can you write like this? Put so much damn emotion into every single sentence? I lived and breathed with Bethany, almost dreading to read further because I didn't know where you were going to go with it, but could not tear myself away from the screen. I think my favourite thing of all is the mention of "the world refusing to move without Marian Hawke pushing it forward" - it's so fitting, given she's...*us*, and the world literally doesn't change unless *we*, the ones controlling her, want the events to unfold. Genius, that. Just one thing I loved so much, I had to mention it, there would be more, but I'd probably end up quoting the whole story if I tried. Bravo for this, and thank you. Seriously.
4/25/2017 c5 31Gerudo Desert
Amazing chapter! Also I really hope Solana and Cullen are going to interact because I Need It
3/8/2017 c4 Guest
Perfect. Please continue.
3/6/2017 c4 3Darkly Tranquil
Wow, just when I'd given up hope of any more of this, a wild chapter appears! Awesome stuff.
6/27/2016 c3 PurpleCandyCorn
I never would have thought of this pairing, but when I stumbled upon this all I could think was, yessss!

This is beautifully written and super adorable. I'm so excited for a baby Hawke! I normally don't even bother with T-rated fics because I usually think they're too tame, but I can't say that's the case here. Still, feel free to bump it up to an M rating for sexy reasons, no one will mind, wink wink.

Also, your notes kind of remind me of the ones Sera writes, except yours make sense.
5/29/2016 c1 31Gerudo Desert
YAY I LOVE THIS
5/28/2016 c1 1darksoulrose
This chapter. I like it. ANOTHER!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service