for The Litany of the Elders

5/29/2016 c3 1thewookie1
This story is rather epic must say. Autumn being used as a grizzled character without a purpose is rather clever. So in your story, whatever happened to the Wanderer?
5/29/2016 c3 admirer
Good stuff, keep it up!
5/29/2016 c3 7Pinoy Gamer
Good story man! Wait, will Kryger still join the Minutemen?
5/29/2016 c2 Paladin Bailey
I'm calling it now that "Old Scavenger" is (now) ex Enclave Colonel Augustus Autumn.
You said "War Crimes" so it's VERY obvious that it's him. It makes sense really because 10 years after the Brotherhood/Enclave War it'd make perfect sense for the old Enclave soldier to start a new life for himself. Plus after Fallout 3 Broken Steel Elder Lyons says how the Lone Wonder let the Colonel go free I mean we don't see him at Adams AirForce Base. Anyways this is Paladin Bailey of the Brotherhood of Steel East Coast Division signing off. Ad Victoriam!
5/29/2016 c1 Kelborn Ordo
i cant review twice on one chapter. is mr. Gus a certain Officer of the capital E?
5/29/2016 c2 Kelborn Ordo
so far its perty good.
5/28/2016 c2 admirer
What you have here is the beginning of a true masterpiece, please continue to share your wonderful talents with the world!
5/28/2016 c2 16Mandalore the Survivor
Fuck, I should have known Arthur Maxson probably order that to Museum of History, still I can't believe their all dead, poor Gob.

Still Arthur is gonna need realize this path will only lead him to making mistakes of the past, I bet Roger Maxson would be ashamed of him what his now done.

Still the story of D├ętente does make me think, there could be still hope for Arthur is right actions are taken by Lone Wanderer.

But still, am expecting a big fight start very soon between Lone Wanderer and Arthur.

Now I love how you handled Sole Survivor, he is awesome and him being soldier who took back Alaska is awesome. I gotta wonder who else from Fallout 3 or New Vegas will pop up in Commonwealth.

Having old Enclave Major being in this is an awesome idea, they represent everything that was wrong with Fallout America, so it should be interesting conversation between him and Sole Survivor.

Anyway if your interested, got few suggestions if you want? Up to you of course.

Good luck, till next time.
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR!
5/28/2016 c2 17Boggie445
MORE more more more
5/28/2016 c2 2ShatteredDestiny
Never stop writing, my friend. You'll go a long way with skills like this.

Keep it up, cant wait for the next chapter och pure and unadultered whoop-ass.
5/28/2016 c2 theman1111
good story so far
5/28/2016 c1 sUbSoNiCSoundwave
Hmm... Very intriguing so far. Wonder how things will go down when he meets Arthur? I'm visioning a minor/major freak out moment for Kryger if that occurs.
147 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10