for The Litany of the Elders

6/7/2018 c8 2Mangahero18
Curie is my favorite companion in Fo4
6/7/2018 c7 Mangahero18
Ehh...seriously? The dumb cowboy from the alien dlc of fallout 3? Cmon there are like a dozen more interesting characters in the BASE game alone of New Vegas. When are the big brains of the Big Empty gonna show up? One of em is voiced by the same guy as Doctor Venture from The Venture Bros'.
5/16/2018 c11 Guest
God I miss this story
3/31/2018 c11 L0NER18
Is this Fan Fic going to continue? I found it very enjoyable.
2/27/2018 c11 oracleks44
I have been really enjoying this story, But there was something with the previous chapters that annoyed me for some strange reason. This chapter however was incredibly enjoyable and i didn't notice that the author had changed, if anything i thought the original Poster had improved their writing style!

You blended the chapters well and in my personal opinion, you should keep writing like this as it was a joy to read!
2/8/2018 c11 Gamerbox
I think you did a perfectly fine job of writing this chapter I hope you continue with this story as it is a favorite story of mine
1/9/2018 c11 2Designation A1-13
As stated before, I would've never known another author took over this story if ir wasn't in the Author's Note. You did an amazing job, and I'm glad to see this story continue. As a little aside, are you planning on putting in all of the companions? Cait and Hancock could be amazingly fleshed out, as all companions are nicely receiving. Plus, Paulson's canine would have a pal for the downtimes. Maybe Paulson has the "Puppies!" perk.
1/2/2018 c11 Blaze1992
After they save nick please tell me they go back home to see how the settlers are doing.
1/2/2018 c10 Blaze1992
Okay another side mission and also surprised no one is calling him sole-survivor or maybe "relic".

Though quick question this mob thought the only way to prove some-ones not a synth is to rip them apart and see if there's metal inside. Umm how about using a f**king weight scale or a bloody metal detector you morons. The weight scale would show if some-ones a synth since the metal would make the person weigh above normal and do I really need to explain the use of a metal detector to prove who's human and who's not.

Plus have they not thought that action through what if they did rip apart some-one and low behold the person not a synth that means they just brutally murder someone and no one will ever come to their town and make sure no one could leave either.
1/2/2018 c8 Blaze1992
Well that was weird.
1/2/2018 c7 Blaze1992
Well the "false" brother-hood will have more suits now, see if you had started the build-up of the minute-men you could held the boat and then got your men some much needed upgrades.
1/2/2018 c6 Blaze1992
Further proof that FO3 brother-hood was the least d**kish and most helpful compared to others.
1/2/2018 c5 Blaze1992
Whelp I didn't hate him before I do so more now the brat made V cry.
1/1/2018 c4 Blaze1992
Huh surprised he was able to get to the city without damaging his suit.
1/1/2018 c3 Blaze1992
So I take unlike many other FO4 authors you are planning to skip the walking and random baddie encounters. By the way where is dog-meat?
147 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »