for The Litany of the Elders

1/1/2018 c2 Blaze1992
Damn it looks like canon F04 brother-hood it is then but what the hell LW is still with them and heard they killed two of her friends and she didn't do anything about it?
1/1/2018 c1 Blaze1992
Okay the start looks really awesome but worried that the MC might become buddies with the FO4 "false" brother-hood.
12/29/2017 c11 duanekc
Had you not said there was a new author taking over, I'd never have noticed a thing. Well done, and I look forward to seeing where you take this story from here.
12/23/2017 c11 Guest
Well thank you for picking up this story Looking forward to the next chapter
12/22/2017 c11 1LeonCaboose
I'm very pleased to see a new chapter. I look forward to the next one.
12/22/2017 c11 BelieverofManyThings
Fantastic chapter :)
12/21/2017 c11 2ShatteredDestiny
I liked it. Its great to see this story continue. Even if its written by someone else. My only complaint was that the grammar om the super mutants is slightly too good. They're dumber i think, but i suppose its a matter of opinion.
12/20/2017 c11 1HarveyJarvey
Sad the original author left, your doing an acceptable job with the new chapter. Gung Ho and Tally Forth good sir.
12/20/2017 c11 Paladin Bailey
Personally I thought you did it perfectly fine.
Needs to be at the least 6,000 words, 10,000 at maximum which is what the original mod author did. But hey at least you are doing a great job. And no I'd say there's still hundreds of people reading this story, I know for damn sure people still re-read it because I know I do :D
Keep it up.
12/20/2017 c11 3VincentDucassou
You don't have to emulate his style. Be yourself and lead Kryger towards the Brotherhood as you will.
12/20/2017 c11 2ManwithaPlan113
It’s sad to hear that the original author is busy but it’s nice to know that there’s another person to pick up the pace.

A little short compared to him, but I believe you did well. I enjoyed it, especially with Strong’s new dialogue and reactions :P
12/20/2017 c11 Pokemark17
One bit of advice cut back on the follower dialogue before it becomes too noisy
12/20/2017 c11 2Justaquestion12
It was fine with me.
12/20/2017 c11 5SilverTails555
You blended it perfectly and was just as good as the old one. Please keep it up.
12/20/2017 c11 5Kaiser-Powers
What happened to original author?
I believe that this chapter was fine btw.
147 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »