for The Litany of the Elders

12/20/2017 c11 The Last Kenpachi
Strong followed Kryger before didn’t he? It fits, since Kryger knows multiple languages and another name for a language is a tongue.
5/9/2017 c1 Cyde
This is - literally - the fanfic premise I've been waiting to read since Fallout 4 was first released. It is an entirely reasonable assumption that the male Sole Survivor and Roger Maxson were acquainted, worked with one another or were friends prior to the Great War, and I actually play the game with that very idea in my own headcanon. I'm very much looking forward to reading this one.
4/24/2017 c10 Genesis1212
This is so well written I must follow I so dearly hope you'll continue this story the writing is fantastic!
3/6/2017 c10 3TheWizardofOzbourne
Great Story thus far!
1/30/2017 c10 2ManwithaPlan113
I'm very glad I binged read this, and hope you update soon
1/28/2017 c5 2LanzCorporalAssWipe
'Murica... IT IS AUTUMN!... Probably
1/28/2017 c3 LanzCorporalAssWipe
He's name is Augustus, he's probably old enough to be around the time purity was retaken, he hacked the house's armor door which most likely has top of the line security tech, he's a crack shot with a rifle with military like mannerism, and can use power armor even though normal wastelanders cant.
If this guy is Autumn I'm gonna lose it.
1/8/2017 c10 Dragonbornwanderer
I enjoy the writings. Ill keep a lookout for the next chapter.
1/8/2017 c8 Dragonbornwanderer
Like this story. It's awesome
1/7/2017 c7 Dragonbornwanderer
I like the Paulson thing
1/7/2017 c5 Dragonbornwanderer
good chapter, nice battle
1/6/2017 c1 Dragonbornwanderer
I take it you're not American.
11/24/2016 c10 Paladin Bailey
Oh boy, Scribe Olin isn't going to be pleased about that, oh speaking of which I think her or Curie would be great Romance options for the Major.
Since both are Pro-Brotherhood and there's just to many Fanfics that involves Piper being the Romance choice.
Let's hope when Curie decides she wants to be human er uh Synth that Scribe Olin won't fit her shit.
Truth be told Curie could be a great asset to the Brotherhood of Steel's cause and make an excellent Scribe or Knight. It be awesome to see how companions could adjust to the Brotherhood of Steel and and become actual members, especially in this fantastic story.
Once again fantastic Fanfic so far.
Ad Victoriam!
11/2/2016 c10 For Auld Lang Syne
THANK god you're still alive! First of all, I think it is really interesting of you to introduce the plot about the Russians and Augustus, as well as the involvement of some major characters from Fallout 3. And lastly, I am curious on how these people will impact and influence the plot of your work. I'm really enjoying this thing, so keep up the good work!
11/2/2016 c10 Kevin the clone
I really have enjoyed your story so far. Your way of describing combat is refreshing compared to a lot of the other fanfiction I've read, having your characters actually perform combat manuevers and not just run in and kill everyone like it was high-noon in some old western is surprisingly uncommon enough to warrant serious praise. My favourite character so far is Gus Autumn, its very fun to read your interpretation of what would happen to him after he was spared. Its good to learn that Europe will be mentioned at some point, it would make sense that they'd be doing better as I cant imagine as many nukes flying their way if they were not at war with china, the middle east could only have so many nukes to fling I suppose. I do find it worrying that the institute seems to be hostile to kryger however, as it would be kinda weird for father to release kryger from cryo-sleep just to execute him, though it does seem like it may be the actions of a lone courser. I could go on listing the little details that I enjoy all day, like the exploration of what the sole-survivor would be like pre-war, the realistic suspicion that pipers newspaper arouses, or the way that the non-military members of the group actually have obvious flaws in their training. I just want to say I cant wait for the next chapter to come and I hope whatever's bothering you settles down.
147 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »