for Karaoke Night

1/10/2020 c6 Emily
I did not heed the warning about this chapter containing a little bit of StarNerve and...well...let’s just say that I was not expecting the part when Fear kissed Joy on the cheek.
2/22/2018 c16 2dreaminglittlestar
Oh my goodness, this is such an adorable story! I remembered I started reading a while back, but I just so happened to come across it again- and I'm so so glad I did. My heart truly melted when Fear and Disgust sang together, and every single chapter is just too cute! (All of the emotions singing the song together at the end was the most precious thing!) Great job on this! _ ~ Jess
11/27/2017 c10 BRICKSTARFTW
*squeals* BRICKSTAR IS FOREVES! _
3/13/2017 c1 4nickyreader1
Technically, Delaware is one of the six states of the New England, not Maine. Maine didn't came into existence until almost a century later.
1/12/2017 c5 deathlyHealer
*cries uncontrollably*
1/12/2017 c1 deathlyHealer
Holy heck this is adorable! Aaah I love it so far! 3
11/17/2016 c6 CNBW
Okay I had to walk away from my computer when I read the StarNerve part.. I got to excited XD.
10/11/2016 c9 38Justin Bonesteel
Wow! I'm surprised you had Fear and Anger sing "Roller Coaster" by Luke Bryan. I like that song! I'll have you know I'm a huge fan of country.
9/22/2016 c16 6lordhaxsupreme
Well done! Just to say, whilst reading this I decided to create a playlist on spotify, and it has all the songs from here on it. It just allowed me to sing along with some of my favourite characters. I don't know if people are able to find it, but it's called "Inside Out 'karaoke night' " by Richard Poole, hope people enjoy it!
9/8/2016 c16 DWTS
What a great way to end a story, well done and I hope you write more ! xx
125 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »