FanFiction.Net
for Collection of Nalu Drabbles and Oneshots

8/23/2016 c3 80DancesWithSeatbelts
Very cute. As you admitted, a little out of character for the both of them, but not that far out of the realm of possibility. The plural of mouse is mice, 'some mices' - drop the 'some'.

...and I loved the phrase 'devoid of life' ~ but unless those are zombie mice, you contradicted yourself - brought me out of the scene you crafted to re-read what I'd just read.

Overall it was a sweet Natsu comforting a spooked Lucy. Good job!
7/12/2016 c2 Guest
Sorry, it's just. I seem annoying now I'm sure. I thought I would check on something and unfortunately, yeh. You also have Acnologia with two arms and two hands. He only has one of each after Igneel took the other.
But now I'm wondering if you haven't intentionally changed some facts around and this is an AU. Hmm...
At least, I think he still only has one, unless he grew it back...I'm going to go check out the last chapter he was in, excuse me. Carry on, just don't mind me.
7/12/2016 c2 Guest
I have seen this theory about the Heartfilia women before, can't say I have seen it in a fic before though. :)
My only issue...Acnologia's hair is blue, not silver. I have seen an increase in people doing fan art of him with white/silver hair, but they have it wrong. It is in the wikia that it is blue, and while that isn't always reliable, it is also on one of the colour covers. Isuue 51 or volume 51?
Pretty sure Mashima made a drawing of him on his twitter with blue hair but I can't really recall, and I can't seem to find one.
But... who knows what the anime will do. In one of the covers, Lisanna's dress when she was younger was blue but the anime made it pink.
My blabbering aside, you're a pretty good writer, and I'm going to go check out your other stuff. I will keep an eye out for more of this one too. :) I wouldn't mind a continuation of the first chapter.
7/8/2016 c2 15Sassassassin
That was a much darker one shot, and I love those! (I'm still glad it ended well he he) It was really interesting to include Acknologia, he's a very underrated villain. Very nice story
7/5/2016 c2 80DancesWithSeatbelts
Yes, this had a fair amount of angst. An interesting take on the Heartfilia females resemblance to one another. Reincarnation? Or family memories? Short but you got across a story that may well cause others to keep thinking about the possibilities.

I know you mentioned this was self edited, and finding one's own errors is hard; I recommend you seek the services of a beta reader/editor. Fresh eyes and all that ~ other than that and some faulty grammar, you told a good story.

Keep on writing!
7/5/2016 c1 DancesWithSeatbelts
A very cute idea ~ it progressed in a logical fashion, and both Lucy and Natsu were adorable. A good warm up writing exercise.
7/5/2016 c2 Twishadowhunter
Good job ! Though you may to iron out some kinks in terms of grammar , spelling and sentence structure.
7/5/2016 c1 Twishadowhunter
Great job!
6/18/2016 c1 22808Lionfire
Haha! Natsu and his one track mind. I'm glad he could steal Lucy away from that loveless marriage (I tjought he was hallucinating her wedding dress at first xD). Lucy would be weird enough to offer him food as an apology for kicking him. Especially when he's the one that snuck into her place. Wonder what her reaction was when she saw her cleaned out fridge...
6/9/2016 c1 15Sassassassin
Oh I really like this first one shot, kinda like fairy tail and Natsu taking her with him! It surprisingly fits really well with the prompt in a different kind of way, despite there not being any concrete romance.
5/30/2016 c1 Beefcakebarbie
this is really good
5/29/2016 c1 122Dark Shining Light
Congratulations friend! I am so happy you are writing again! And to be honest, I thought it was pretty damn good! I saw those tumblr prompts and I'm impressed that you were able to write such a wonderful story! Though it wasn't exactly romantic (which is fine because they barely just met), I still loved how Natsu and Lucy met and how their friendship formed. Plus, you hinted at the end that their relationship might change and which is left to our the imagination. I like that :) again, congrats for returning to writing and I can't wait to read more of your future work!