for Forks

9/12/2019 c7 2HarleyyJay28
Another wonderful story that may never be finished *sobs* please come back.
6/4/2019 c7 Guest
AJJAA ALGO ME DICE QUE ESTAN CAYENDO EN EL MATRIMONIO JAJA SIN DARSE NI CUENTA
8/27/2018 c7 3Zyenna
I’m so tickled. I really want this to escalate to the point where one of them confesses! I’m dying for that moment! Pleeeeeeeeeeease update as soon as humanly possible!
5/14/2018 c7 Spirit Of The Black Wolf
Love this story hope you update soon
4/10/2018 c7 14Aeshna Lacrymosa
I've enjoyed this so much! I look forward for more!
3/27/2018 c7 jgk641
heres hoping for more
3/19/2018 c7 8Shyguy1
Wonderfully written and very interesting. Can't wait for more.
2/1/2018 c6 NotANick
Definitely one of the better chapters, well written and watching Bonnie manipulate Judy was enjoyable.
BTW 30 isn't old, I personally found 30 to be one of my more enjoyable and active decades, old enough to know what I wanted to do and young enough to be able to do it without worrying about just how long is this going to take me to heal back up LOL.
1/26/2018 c7 Incredibles fan
Hi I know this is the wrong fandom but I was wondering if you could read my review on your incredibles story (synlet one) I really hope you see this :)
1/21/2018 c7 8Mikey2084
Just reread your story, very fun and fluffy. Really looking forward to the final chapter!
12/31/2017 c1 The Warty Hogg
Oh, dear. Reported for copyright infringement. This fandom seems to be full of copyright infringement.
11/27/2017 c7 6HarryPotterNerd1997
Gah! I started reading this and I remembered why I loved this ship so much! Thank you so much for writing it and I can’t wait for more! Those two so need to get together! 3 3
11/24/2017 c1 Guest
Posting copyrighted material, including song lyrics, is expressly forbidden by the posting guidelines of FFN. It is against the rules because it is illegal and can lead to legal action against both the hosting site and the person posting the illegal material. Please remove all the words you did not write.
7/12/2017 c1 1ZadArchie
Much as I love Lesley Gore's music, unfortunately, you cannot use copyrighted song lyrics or parts of song lyrics in a fic. It is not only against the Terms of Service we all agreed to when we signed up for this site, but is also considered plagiarism since you do not own the rights to these songs. You may, however, reference them, tell readers to listen to said songs while reading in an author's note at the beginning, or completely re-write the lyrics so they are your own. Take all these suggestions into consideration, as they will help you avoid ToS issues in the future. Please understand, I say what I say in the spirit of what this site is about, making good stories great, if not brilliant.

Best,
Zad
Critics United
6/22/2017 c7 9HawkTooth
Gee, they're swimming in it and still can't manage to just come out and admit it to each other. Where's my frypan of obviousness? They need a few good whacks with it...meanwhile, I might have some choice words for Mrs. Harrison too, as I've known a few blowhards like her before.
I guess a couple comments still on grammar and sentence structure: doesn't matter where it occurs, if someone starts speaking a new sentence, it gets capitalized (first one that comes to mind: giving him a limp wave, "alright. Thanks...Gid" would be better punctuated and perhaps read better if set as: giving him a limp wave. "Alright, thanks...Gid," as it was end of one action physically, beginning of another in speech form, but either way Alright must be capitalized as it is the beginning -and end- of its own sentence there). Couple areas where a word was missed or maybe switched around with its neighbor (and a good proofread usually catches those, but sometimes someone else's eyes will see what our own minds put there on automatic instead), but overall, no really glaring flails. Practice always, practice well...
106 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »