for Tipsy?

Sweet!
6/6/2018 c1 Lucy Usui
So sweet :)
9/25/2017 c1 2Srgt. Pepper
Great storyI'm mostly just doing this for the cookies)
7/30/2017 c1 Spaceunicorn
Oh my god...that was pretty hilarious
7/10/2016 c1 38ospreyx
i mean i wouldn't mind if those cookies weren't invisible, but then again, i can't eat shit right now so how dare you tease me

I adored this way too much. I never imagined that Levi could ever be like this. It's so surreal, which makes it funnier. I shouldn't be laughing. How dare you make me laugh when it's hurting me like a bitch. It's worth it, though. The evident improvement in my mood is very much welcome after dying on the couch for two, now three days.

Okay no I imagined writing Levi as a lawyer once. I had dialogue for it and everything. It was just him roasting literally everyone in that court room omfg where did I put that document.

I give you a damn good 10/10 for writing this hilarious short~ I now must move onto the other 7 chapters after I lay down for a bit.
6/11/2016 c1 Teegor
I was reading this while I was facetiming with my sister and she looked at me in the weirdest way because I was goofaly smiling the whole time.
6/3/2016 c1 Person
I think that Levi and Eren being OOC was really funny and I think you should keep going because I would read more. I love this fanfic.
6/3/2016 c1 hails
You gave eren my dream job cool fic
5/29/2016 c1 21CaptainRennie
Any excuse for fluff is a good excuse for fluff OuO *throws confetti*

Sjskdkencj Levi is 100% me, we are one and the same when tipsy. I say tipsy because scremicantgetdrunkkms

Ahh fuckmfkdcnn my poor heart is so conditioned to angst that i cannot take this fluff *clutches chest* mah kokoro

Jfc ladeh you're so good at the writing thing skdjsxn you need to try your hand at a longer fic omg I'm sure you would do amazing OwO

10/10, keep up the good work~!