FanFiction.Net
for Timeless Mortalities

10/3/2017 c30 3Kelty
I normally can't make it through an entire AU story, but this one had me hooked and staying up rediculously late because I couldn't put it down.
I really hope you decide to continue it!
5/17/2017 c30 4braunschweiger
A cliffhanger! god why. I love this story, eveything is so well written and snarky- I very much look forward to an update.
1/26/2017 c29 4deadjasper
WHOA! I stumbled upon this from one of my followers (I'm not a creep not at all) and honestly? I haven't even READ it yet and it's amazing. Like, I think I've read up to chapter three. I love it. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT SO MUCH
Also I see a glimpse of that AOT reference up there and I gotta say, Alfred would definitely do something like that. He's so in character right now. How do you not have more followers? This is AMAZING!
1/21/2017 c29 Guest
Peter3
12/3/2016 c25 10Frostyfall
Brooooooo this is so much fucking better than the summary indicated. Like honestly you should have near 100 followers for this good shit.
11/20/2016 c24 Guest
Punching Alfred seems exactly like Mattie XD
11/20/2016 c24 12Carcrash87
Wow this is amazing. I absolutely love reading this story, amazing character portrayal and plot. Can't wait to read more:)
10/24/2016 c1 6Catchinggates
really interesting!
10/3/2016 c21 NyleveLlama
This story thus far took me on a major mind-fudgery implosion in a "trippin' so hard I skinned my knees" kind of way. I love it. The plot is just complex enough that it's neither overwhelming nor uninteresting, which is a difficult balance to make. Kudos to you. I'm very eager to know what will happen next.

The only criticism I have is that it may be helpful to the readers to visually describe some of your settings. Not all are necessary, just some. Mostly the ones like The Circle thingie because this is a new concept to your readers. You actually did this once in the scene with the Red Monkey (what a name) where you described the hall and the room, and that was all the information we needed in order to see what this place looked like. It's a small detail, but it helps the reader follow along a little easier.

Good job so far! I'm excited for more!
9/24/2016 c20 DragonEclipsed
gil turns invisible...LOVE IT. holy crap i thought he could teleport but daaaamn invisi powers?
toni is a human fireball with poor aim... enemies beware
and lovi has a green thumb... great for medical herbs

i can see soo many funny scenes ahead.
love your work~
8/28/2016 c16 Unknown
Noooo, Ludwig! Still love it though
8/20/2016 c16 DragonEclipsed
wild guess here but...is the red monkey China/Yao? i mean general winter is Russia/Ivan obviously.
soooo...yeah it it? xp
7/29/2016 c12 teabrows
The kid's growing balls. Good for him. Love to see how this story will turn out, and glad to see it maturing chapter by chapter.
7/18/2016 c9 Guest
Absolutely fabulous! Very creative story, and just confusing enough to make time travel seem plausible/ to make you want to read more and find out what's going to happen. All of the characters are well written and accurate. (I still remember Francis's line about popcorn ceilings; genius characterization and setting description at the same time). Anyway, I just thought you deserved a long thoughtful review for some really solid writing, and a really, really good idea.
7/18/2016 c1 3SonoSvegliato
Any time, any day, LeParapluie.
Come a' me bro.
Sé un poco danés, la lingua de los vikingos. ¿Qué tienes tú?
Call Alfred "my poor baby" one more time and you'll be the one taking a "hap-hap-happy trip to the ER".
Ten un intento, mujer.