FanFiction.Net
for A Shimmering Path

7/18/2018 c6 Brave Chaser
Poor Sunset! Will she go to the Dark side? I hope not. I hope she meets someone else that's of the Mane/Humane six.
7/17/2018 c5 Brave Chaser
I can't grab myself a donut! and... I would like an OC in this, but it's obviously full. and will we meet the other Humane six? Fluttershy, AJ, Rarity, Pinkie, and Rainbow?
7/17/2018 c4 Brave Chaser
Luna... I feel she's Nightmare Moon.
1/17/2017 c13 Mandalorian00
I was not expecting that but it was good
1/5/2017 c12 33TigerVolcano5000
This is a really good story and I like the route you took with Sunset being the protagonist. I only have a few small criticisms. The mane six being council members while Sunset is a padawan since I'm pretty sure she's older than all of them in the actual canon. Also, put more detail in the story. Describe the characters and surroundings so you can create a picture in the minds of your readers. Recommendations I have are incorporating other My Little Pony characters in the story like having some of them being Jedi or the villains being sith lords. Also if Discord is going to be in this story he should totally be a grey Jedi. Anyway, great story and I hope you continue.
12/15/2016 c12 Mandalorian00
Now that's a victory ending on this chapter my friend
12/13/2016 c12 10RobertPlays00
That fight scene was very well executed, Nice job!
12/5/2016 c11 Mandalorian00
Wow. After all this waiting I never knew this will turn into a a happy ending. You did well bro. You did well
10/23/2016 c10 Mandalorian00
Oh boy now that was very embarrassing for sunset and I kinda smell the love is in the air. Keep up it!
9/26/2016 c9 Mandalorian00
Oh boy now this is going to be a whole serious attitude right here
8/29/2016 c8 Mandalorian00
Oh boy this story is getting better and better every time.
8/10/2016 c7 Mandalorian00
By the matrix that was intense battle between sunset and Dark Katora and getting better and better every time.
Keep it up bro keep it up.
8/7/2016 c6 4MorpheustheDream
I must say, this story has intrigued me. Keep up the good work.
8/3/2016 c6 Mandalorian00
Holy slag this is getting better and better every time I read this story. This is a true story my friend.
Keep updating
7/26/2016 c5 Mandalorian00
Jumping gyros this is getting better and better every time I read this story. You know you're a perfect author and keep up the good work. Keep updating my friend. Keep updating
18 Page 1 2 Next »