for The Lucifer's Endgame:- A Tokyo Ghoul Fanfiction

5/13/2018 c17 Dragondrawing333
Now don't get me wrong here, i think this story is incredible, but its also a ass kicker to understand. I cant understand what's going on, with the story constantly jumping between the past and the present and even f*cking poems! If you would put a notice on top of each chapter telling us when this story takes place, it would make your work soooo much easier to read. other than that, great job!
1/30/2018 c1 12RedRosey10
Wow, a eye-catching beginning.
9/26/2016 c21 ItsHoodButItsGood
You know... I'm not saying this is on you but it feels like there's something about you're writing where half the time I'm just like, "Wat? Wtf is going on rite now?". I don't really understand why...? It just be because I'm tired and I have like eye-fatigue or something..?

I should probably see if it's your writing style or not...!

I SHALL EXPERIMENT!

I'LL SHALL BE BACKETH NEXT CHAPTER TO NOTIFY YOU OF THE RESULTS!
7/9/2016 c18 janetkristi14
umm...dont u think this chapter was too creppy to freak out most of the people?(ughhhhhh!) too much bloodcurdling...no questions this time,sorry to disappoint u,wat i do have for u is a piece of suggestion try making it not so groovy...the rest is up to ur decision,...ur lyf,ur choice!
7/6/2016 c20 16Haruhi02
Wait wait /wait/.
You mean to tell... this whole time... the pairing was Haise x Akira and not Haise x Rize (or whoever the purple haired girl was in chapter one)
I call treason.
7/4/2016 c19 Haruhi02
MOM IS BACK!
HAISE IT'S YOUR MOTHER STOP IT YOU PERV!
I LOVE MOM!
6/30/2016 c18 Haruhi02
I have three things to say:
1) I like the creepy, keep up the creepy but don't forget to redeem us with Haise in a sexy maido outfit
2)I'm not sure if this is a pun on tokyo ghoul, haikyuu, or both but i love it all three ways. XD this story needs more creepy tsukki
3) i will fly to the other side of the world find out, where you live and show up at your doorstop just to high-five for that sick burn. up top ヘ( o)ノ\(_ )
6/28/2016 c17 Haruhi02
Awwww you're so sweet. And is this girl who I think she is? ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) I think she is. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
6/27/2016 c16 Haruhi02
Way to go mom. Moms are awesome.
6/27/2016 c14 Haruhi02
THE FLARE OF ROMANCE BLARES. BUT I DON'T EVEN LIKE KUREO. DAMMIT
6/27/2016 c13 Haruhi02
At least I got a feel I actually didn't mind from this one. It's still sad. Reminds me of a meme I saw a long time ago.
6/27/2016 c12 Haruhi02
I'm getting a feel here and I don't even /like/ Mado. Dammit
6/27/2016 c11 Haruhi02
I repeat: SOMEONE TAKE AWAY THE BABY. NOT YOU DOCTOR GUY.
6/27/2016 c10 Haruhi02
Someone take the baby away from Neil
6/27/2016 c9 Haruhi02
This one started off as a k pop song and ended like a speech coming from an Italian monk
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »