for Do you like-like me?

4/8/2018 c3 6Hazmatt
Great story!
6/6/2016 c3 26junienmomo
In my head I'm tapping on Lorelai's shoulder and asking, "wouldn't it have been less painful if you had just told him, 'Luke, I need you to tell me how you feel or I will go crazy.'?"
Expecting the other person to read your mind is a sure way to a breakup.

Funny, painful, loving, frustrating, and a good thunderstorm. A great chapter.
6/3/2016 c3 12Petit97
These were great three chapters.
Somehow rain makes that kind of moment even more perfect.
Good job. Loved it
6/3/2016 c3 RhizOneill
Love this chapter so much. With the thunder, lightning, rain and kisses... Perfect! I have really enjoy reading this so much. Thank you for writing this.
6/3/2016 c3 70JoyfulHeartEO
this was really adorable :)
6/3/2016 c3 Nancy
Lightning and thunder (with the rain) and kisses and unspoken promises of wonderfulness yet to come. A real winner here. Thanks much for writing and sharing.
6/3/2016 c2 18PurryCat
I get that Lorelai just stopped going to the diner. And I hate that Luke always needs a drastic change to come to his senses.
6/3/2016 c1 PurryCat
Just a question: Is Luke still married to Nicole in this scenario? Because that's the only explanation for his hesitation in the end. How much does a girl have to do to get him to commit?
6/3/2016 c3 91oldmoviewatcher
Thanks for this fic... and the dad jokes.
6/1/2016 c2 12Petit97
He brought her a Danish because she missed Danish day! How sweet is that?
I'm really curious to where this is going right now.
And thank you very much for this longer chapter
Btw, just a tiny little thing: Jess and Rory weren't dating when he crashed her car. She was dating Dean, but he was back in Chicago doing whatever and Rory was "tutoring" Jess.

Lauren Graham is a gem, right?
If it was anyone else I'd think 'they're just dumb', but Lauren is great
6/1/2016 c2 RhizOneill
OMG! Love this. More please soon!

P.S. Lauren Graham is AWESOME!
6/1/2016 c2 LC42
Good story. It can be frustrating at times when Luke has to take time to think about things. Poor Rory i just hope that if she and Lorelai still goes to Friday nights dinner Emily wont blame Lorelai for this. Like the time Rory broke her arm and Emily freakd out. I like Lorelai and Luke together. Please update soon.
6/1/2016 c2 fanficfun15
Cute story. I love Lauren Graham too; talented lady.
6/1/2016 c2 26junienmomo
Once I moved past the frustration of NOT KNOWING THE ANSWER yet, I saw the depth in this chapter.
Luke is frustrating the heck out of me at the moment. Does he not understand that Lorelai might run away?

Lorelai and Luke get a chance to relive Teach Me Tonight, and either reaffirm their friendship or see the whole thing blown to smithereens.
Rory needs help and they are in the right place at the right time. Hopefully they will partner up and find each other that way.
6/1/2016 c1 Charlotte