for Kagome Uzumaki (On Hold)

5/17 c20 Queenbrowniecookie
Love it
5/13 c20 Guest
I Love It! Can't Wait for Next Chapter!
10/23/2021 c1 Aminelover
pls update
12/21/2020 c20 Guest
I love this story! I ship her with Shikamaru. I hope he becomes possessive of her, especially when he sees that Sasuke has a crush on her. I imagine Yoshino and Shikaku shipping them hard!
10/21/2020 c9 2Karindan
A JUNCHURIKI WITH CHAKRA EXHOTION REALLY?!
please have consistency this is impossible after performing what two jutsu? not even kage bunshin!
10/14/2020 c20 Frog
Thanks for the interesting update ;)
I look forward to reading more,
Sincerely Frog
10/13/2020 c20 12moonprincessyuna1
Awww good for Ibiki
10/13/2020 c20 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
9/19/2020 c19 74im ur misconception
hmm, this is an interesting story. Especially with Kagome being a reincarnation as a Fem Naruto type. I like the style you write it, how it flows and is holding mostly true to the canon. Though a bit more deviation to give it your own flavor and flair would be awesome. I will be following this for future updates.

The only problem I have with this, is that Kagome (lord I love her character and messing with her) is that she comes off as OP. and it makes it hard at times to relate to her. Like she has now fault or the ability fail... other than the few times she has blacked out or pushed to the point of being depleted. Though the Push and Pull with Sakura is not bad, but for me (Personally) does not completely balance it out. Could also be that I am a fan of Sakura, in the later half of the Naruto and Shippoden when she really proves her abilities are not second rate.

Thank you for taking the time to write this, the effort and creative thought to make it work, and dedication in continuously updating.
7/31/2020 c19 Merlenyn
Amusing story so far... and now I'm wondering just how Hatchi and now Shippo are here in this world since I thought it was a different world not a different time that Kagome was sent to be reborn as the holder of the kyuubi... And just how many of the others are going to show up? I'm worried that Inuyasha might show up at this rate though if he was "banished and never seen again" he could have spent however long brooding until he learns Kagome was reborn and then take it out on her that Kikyo died again. heh

Also the crush between Shika and Kagome is adorable... too bad for Sasuke I say. XD
6/30/2020 c19 Seere Klein
Damn kinda think this will be ShikaKago but due to numerous SasuKag fics im kinda torn.. but Sasuke is an arrogant ass here. Well all fics had him arrogant nevertheless. Still rooting for Sasuke! Anyway i hope this will update soon! Enjoyed the read
5/20/2020 c19 Applejax XD
awesome, looks like the chunin exams are getting heated up XD
5/13/2020 c19 1Foxluna
Lol now the Chūnin exams are starting yay! Slowly but surely things are changing in a good way with Kagome around.
5/11/2020 c19 33Pink ranger 13
It’s a great story and please continue this story!
5/2/2020 c19 118YukimuraShuusukeGirl
Loving this fic! I can't wait to read more!

Keep up the great work.