FanFiction.Net
for Sawamura: Ace of the Diamond

2/8/2022 c1 1YoLO1992
Still waiting for the next chapter hehehehe
11/22/2021 c1 Samira95
Vai continuar escrevendo? Eu amei muito o enredo até aqui... Ficou muito bom 3
7/12/2020 c1 Leshae Barrett
I hope you update this soon. I really like this idea of Eijun being a genius pitcher and having kinda similar personality as Miyuki, which I think will be interesting. Cause it will either mean that their personalities will clash or they will be on the same wavelength and make an ultimate battery.
3/30/2020 c1 Bluecaty15
Please update this, I have been watching act 2 and can't wait for more episodes. I have been on the hunt for good ace of diamond fanfiction. Please tell me this wasnt a one shot.
9/17/2018 c1 King.1024
Continue the story plss
8/14/2018 c1 4Nea-Nyx
No more...
T.T
8/6/2018 c1 Lucky Lucy Heart
PLEASE UPDATE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story! The plot is AWESOME and your writing is AMAZING! I can’t wait to read the next chapter and I hope you upload it SOON!
9/25/2017 c1 Dianne060807
Totally in love with it! Sawamura should have been like this in the anime. Update again soon!
6/11/2017 c1 8xHalfPrincex
I think this story has great potential, I hope I get to read what happens next. Keep up the good work!
4/18/2017 c1 Shabbats
Man why is it that when ever I find a good story it's only 1 chapter plz update more of this.
6/16/2016 c1 Guest
I wonder how will Eijun join the Seido. And maybe he forgot some important thing
6/11/2016 c1 1yuratchuwu
Hopefully you're Sawamura doesn't become too cocky. It would ruin the story if he resembled more robot than human. I look forward to seeing how you'll develop this story!
6/8/2016 c1 BadyGuz
I'm interested. Looks like it's gonna be a good story :)
6/5/2016 c1 MNicole31
Hope you update soon
6/3/2016 c1 4korohoshi
Wohoooo! Go cocky!Sawamura !
This is going to be fun. Really fun.
19 Page 1 2 Next »