for All Three Worlds

7/25/2020 c21 1Majerus
...and there it was. Huh, nicely wrapped up!
7/25/2020 c20 Majerus
Things are definitely racing towards... something. With a single chapter to go, you must have one helluva plot twist to set off on Samhain!
7/25/2020 c19 Majerus
Maybe I'm tired but Gilermort's section at the end felt like a ramble, disjointed and out of synch. Was there some flow of time involved or just planning? It started off with the words on the wall - the smell of fake blood is a NOW thing, not a Future thing - and then rambled along as though he was still in the classroom planning.
7/25/2020 c18 Majerus
Heh, ok, so... Luna and Blaise, cool. I was wondering if he would have to fight Fleur for Harry's affections :)
7/25/2020 c17 Majerus
Curiouser and Curiouser.
I'm going to laugh when the Blacks support Gildermort for MfM!
7/25/2020 c16 Majerus
Oddly exciting... kinda terrifying.
7/25/2020 c15 Majerus
Wow, tons going on and so many sub-plots!
The Higgs scene was impressive. A cunning, thoughtful and manipulative Slytherin should be able to avoid notice and he did.
7/25/2020 c14 Majerus
*snorts*
Poor Tonks!
7/25/2020 c13 Majerus
That was fantastic. One of the best emotional and yet not angsty scenes of returning to the house I've ever read.
7/25/2020 c12 Majerus
... Ok. but... I
*squints*
Rita and Sirius but ouwieee
Shite dude, you broke me.
7/25/2020 c11 Majerus
Huh. Well, that's disappointing. Not that you made the mistake with this chapter, but that you didn't bother to fix it. Perhaps nobody told you? Pathetic - either way.
7/25/2020 c10 Majerus
First time no giggles, more of a disbelieving, frustrated sigh. Marquis in Hogwarts? shite. I mean, I'm sure everything will be *F I N E*
7/25/2020 c9 Majerus
I seem to finish these chapters chuckling, consistently.
7/25/2020 c8 Majerus
*blinks*
Seven chapters of zip here and dash there... and then, KABLOOEY! There goes the neighborhood. Poor bad guys, it sucks when the good guys are pro-active! It's downright hellish when they are Intelligent, Magically Powerful and Imaginative in their Pro-Activity-ish-ness.
7/25/2020 c7 Majerus
Heh, I am enjoying the heck out of this, it's got Neil's quirky timing and the characters are doing quite a good job at making a mess of things while making them better. All in a night's work :)
27 Page 1 2 Next »