for The Stormreaver

5/12 c35 frankiebayer2002
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha (evil laughter)
5/11 c129 Thanasi
I honestly genuinely dislike this arc tbh. Since the way the cavern of times works is that none of this actually effects anything... its all filler that means literally nothing. The main story hasnt really gone anywhere in the last few chapters so its hard to keep interest... its well written but well... boring.
5/11 c129 human dragon
An amazing chapter like always my friend great job :)
5/11 c129 2Alvor the Warhawk
Well this a Hell of a climax. Not sure how the elves are gonna feel about a human turned demon bathing in their secret stash of E girl water... but it’s gonna be funny.
5/11 c129 1Fez8745
And that's when Archimonde knew. He fucked up.

Amazing update mate. Keep up the fantastic work.
4/28 c128 concept human
With the conversation here I think you’re setting up a new Guardian of Tristfal! I wonder who will be on the council.

I’m excited on how you’ll tackle the Archimonde fight since that guy is the powerhouse of the 3 leaders of the Dranei; Velen being the moral compass and Kil’Jaeden as the mind.

You also hinted in a prior chapter that there were remnants of Nobutan’s actions with Thrall. Will any of the Three leaders remember his actions here? Or will any of the Hyjal vets remember?

Also I’m really curious if you’re going to tie in the latest patch for the Shadowlands since Nobble and Taliesin&Evitel found some new lore.
4/27 c128 Fez8745
Loved it.
keep up the amazing work :D
Can't wait for more.
4/18 c127 Nubitox
Another masterful chapter, adding to an already striking story. Well done. I hope you keep yourself healthy and happy in these times, and I can not wait for the next chapter to get published. Until next time.
4/17 c48 voidrazor
wow. I'm speechless on how much you overpowered Albus. just make him the main character instead
4/17 c44 voidrazor
i really dont get it. How could he have not expected that teaching Hermione would backfire on him. The whole thing about competition and rivalry for the plot is utter bullshit. you could have made albus learn the arcane arts a different way like Merlin teaching him or something. The way you did it makes Harry stupid beyond words. Its like shooting yourself in the foot and then handing a gun to your opponent.
4/17 c44 voidrazor
this right here. how stupid is Harry not to realize that teaching arcane arts to hermione, albus etc would lead to much problems down the road. He could have easily used his arcane arts as an advantage in the fight against Dumbledore but instead he just made Albus so much stronger. He should at least acknowledge how much of an oversight and idiotic choice that was
4/17 c21 voidrazor
I dont really like that Harry is teaching a lot of people on how to become a mage. there wouldnt be anything making him special if everyone else will soon be able to do the same things that hes doing. Also whats the point of sharing his knowledge to others if they will most likely betray him when they learn about his true goals.
4/13 c127 Guest
I only occassionaly look inyo this novel now. Is nobutan now a good guy or what. He behaves like one and it bothers me
4/13 c127 human dragon
An amazing chapter like always my friend great job
4/12 c126 AnimeFan13579
Finally finished reading up to the end. It's been a good story so far though I was rather thrown off early on. I had actually thought you would have Hermione turn to his side early on. The way her disappointment about being at home away from the leylines that gave arcane strength would have been a weak point. It seemed to imply she was getting addicted to wielding the arcane and in a world like Azeroth she wouldn't be as limited. Granted the requirements involving the demons invading would have caused her issues though.
1,471 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »