for The Stormreaver

6/14/2016 c2 TheOnlyKing
Great chapter, I like how evil Nobu'tan is already and it is sure to increase with age which is just what I want. He's definitely going to be immensely powerful.
6/12/2016 c1 28Kairan1979
And the sad thing? Being raised by the Horde and moulded into a weapon for the Burning Legion is still better for Harry than Dumbledore's plan.
6/8/2016 c1 Esmas138
Great story can't wait to read more
6/8/2016 c1 2Agrond
An interesting plot for a promising story, I'm wondering which path Harry will follow when he'll be older : will he be a loyal servant of the Legion, or will he make his own choice? And will he ever go back to his homeworld?
6/7/2016 c1 Ashans23
Dammit... another story that will make me miss slleep cause of its awsomeness... XD
6/7/2016 c1 2Mangahero18
This looks freaking amazing. You have no idea how long ive been waiting for someone to make a HP/Warcraft fic that actually looks GOOD.
6/6/2016 c1 highfist
this is a pretty awesome beginning to the story!
6/5/2016 c1 Suna Chunin
So it begins
6/4/2016 c1 Cryocontrol
Great chapter, great concept, already looking forward to next chapter
6/4/2016 c1 jc
great work
6/3/2016 c1 Cneasaigh
I've been waiting for this! How will Harry change Gul'dans a Warlock!Harry just as well as you did a Sith!Harry and this will be one hell of a read.
6/2/2016 c1 1EliteShadow
cool story love it so far this first chapter was cool please update and post more chapters soon!
6/2/2016 c1 Vis-Solomon
Wonderful! I have never played nor read about War Craft so this will be a new experience. I can't wait for the next chapter.
6/2/2016 c1 hs
Most potential i've seen on this site in weeks. I hope to see it grow
6/1/2016 c1 3Psi-Stigma
Several times I thought to myself that Harry is raised by the Stormreaver on the islands , but Guldan never occurred to me ... I look forward to the next chapter
1,495 « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 Next »