for Nothing's Wrong -- AlistairOC

4/23 c5 9Blairx6661
Oh my god, finally got around to reading this after I left the first chapter open and waiting on my phone for months... LOL. This has been written well so far and I've enjoyed reading these chapters tonight. Sooooo so wishing there were more though! Xoxo
8/25/2020 c5 sarah0406
I really like that. I would absolutely read any addition to the story.
7/8/2019 c5 Guest
I need to know what happens, please gimme more
8/24/2018 c5 musicluver246
Great story so far.
2/26/2018 c5 DarkAngel2581
Please continue to write this story it is so good and amazing and deserves to be written
11/19/2017 c5 ellie
hope you update soon :)
4/13/2017 c5 5Rue Dawn
I really like this so far. The writing isn't like anything I've ever read before but it's captivating and I love the twists you're putting in and the relationships your building so effortlessly. I just wish there was more. So I really really hope you update soon!
4/10/2017 c5 2farrahjohnson21
Garrett is my besti for life
4/10/2017 c5 Dalonige Noquisi
Garrett would totally be my first choice for a bestie. Great chapter.

Eww that she had a tad fling-a-thing with Demitri though. Lol
2/8/2017 c4 Dalonige Noquisi
Please! Give me more of this story! I'm in absolute LOVE with it
12/12/2016 c4 8AlienfromNorth
I have no idea what is past and what is present. Please make it a little more clear, everything is a little thrown together and it ends up very messy. I really like the story, I really love your OC. But the way you have written it makes it hard to understand. :)
11/6/2016 c4 2Lelleg
It's a really good story, I feel so bad for her that she got tricked at walking home with him and then attackt... They should have left when they realized she was his singer, can't wait for next chapter!
10/29/2016 c4 1Mrs. VampDiva Belikov
Great story. I love how you made a story out of much small information. Can't wait to read more.

~Diva
10/17/2016 c4 2farrahjohnson21
please update
10/16/2016 c4 2chelsnichole12
Update soon please! I love it so far!
24 Page 1 2 Next »