for We are the Survivalists

5/26/2018 c3 15Vanessa Masters
Oh no! Pearl freed the shrieker!? What a Shriek-Fest! XD

Not funny, but serious, oh lord.
I loved Burt arguing with Kofi and the rest :D LOL

And Travis, loving how he's admired, and that Trump joke was funny.
5/26/2018 c2 Vanessa Masters
Oh boy, so the gems are responsible for the Graboids? Wow, this is turning out more fun then I expected :D
5/26/2018 c1 Vanessa Masters
Oh boy, they deal with a corrupted gem, AND poofed Peridot. Not know she'll reform. BRILLIANT! I love this!
5/15/2018 c1 Cylon One
Got to say this is pretty cool.
Something like this happening before the Arctic Graboids make their appearance.
Just, wow.
Can't wait to see what else is to come for Burt and Travis in their further being mixed up in the world of Steven Universe.

Since Burt didn't know anything about the Graboid deal in the first movie when it first started, I take it he must've learned about his great grandfather dealing with them by finding some kind of records he made of that incident back then somewhere.

Got a good feeling about this story.
1/27/2017 c5 10Junior VB
Garnet y Peridot son un buen equipo.

Los graboids son muy problemáticos.
Garnet and Peridot are a good team.

Graboids are very problematic.
1/27/2017 c5 11OMAC001
Wait...how exactly do the Gem Assblasters...ass-blast? The regulars use a sodium mixture...is it more electro-plasma?
1/15/2017 c4 10Junior VB
Gran capitulo.

Quiero leer más.
Great chapter.

I want to read more.
1/15/2017 c3 Junior VB
Burt tiene un fuerte temperamento.
Burt has a strong temperament.
1/15/2017 c2 Junior VB
Ronaldo es divertido.

Steven tiene una nueva mascota.
Ronaldo is fun.

Steven has a new pet.
1/15/2017 c1 Junior VB
Buen inicio.
Good start.
1/12/2017 c4 4SCP-3000
very good my friend remember that while i like to read this i don't want you to overwork yourself so make sure to rest every now and then when it comes to writing stories
1/2/2017 c4 1ZidanReign
What the hell did I just enjoy reading?
12/30/2016 c4 11OMAC001
Can't wait to see the Assblasters!
12/30/2016 c4 11Ectotronic
They've run this franchise literally into the ground. They do have a better chance at rebooting it while it sort continued from the original series. Saw wait 10 years with any sights and suddenly the worms come back in a blog bath as horrific as the Blob.
12/2/2016 c1 Ectotronic
This has greatly caught my interest. Update and continue if possible. It is one of the more orginized and plot Tremors story I can find.
19 Page 1 2 Next »