for From Now On

6/13/2016 c1 3ThundersBird
Just want to comment that I thought this was really in character for what I imagine Mikoto's state to be after NT15. Nice story
6/3/2016 c1 hyperlunatic
This really bring up a plot bunny that I have has for ayear but never got a chance to write due suckish writing skill and poor english knowlegde, It will be fun to see Mikoto fully embrace the Darkside and become a bio-terrorist
6/2/2016 c1 UnkownSoul
Aaahhhh, that was just so damm gooooood!
And as I just read Skarlashka's story, it's really easy to see the differences is your writing.
6/2/2016 c1 1ilovefreakininfos
This is perfect. I don't know what to say. The way you explained Mikoto's shifting thoughts felt really natural, and this made my day. No, actually, you and Skar made my day. I love you both :D
6/2/2016 c1 Guest
She's mentally weak and now she realized the her level 5 power is not enough to fully support Touma...plus even Aleister said he don't need her anymore.
Yup she's wreck
6/1/2016 c1 9Aravved
"I've got no strings to hold me down,
To make me fret, or make me frown,
I had strings, but now I'm free,
There are no strings on me."

This was perfect. Thanks a bunch. If I might be so bold, I'd say I think you should continue writing. You've clearly got the skill to create wonderful things, and I'd love to see more work from you.
6/1/2016 c1 CesarBorgia
kkkk good challenge im reading Remain in Disparity right now
6/1/2016 c1 10GreatSnapper
Mikoto has always been caged bird. Or perhaps, a caterpillar, and Academy City is her chrysalis. Either way, she's maturing now and won't be contained any longer. I love it!
6/1/2016 c1 8Skarlashka
I think this piece captures Mikoto's frame of mind after volume 15 extremely well. It really shows how dazed and obsessed she's become about her newfound discovery. I adore the idea of her leaving Tokiwadai to turn to her terrorist self XD If Kamachi does anything similar, I'll be swooning till kingdom come. Awesome job and thanks for another brilliant read, Cun!