for The United States of Chaos

1/16 c1 Guest
What in the world in Slavonia. Slovakia or Slovenia just decide America.
12/31/2020 c8 Twisted Fantasy
Michelle Jones? Get that from spiderman?
8/31/2020 c17 harleyandashlee
The national FFA organization. Future Farmers or America.
4/26/2020 c29 Guest
Your WVian reader welcomes you back, and best of luck and safety wishes. After my anxiety and OCD episodes bite me hard (got so stressed and nervous about things, made it hard for me to relax and enjoy anything, which was hurting my love for the series itself) so I ended up restricting myself from most of the fandom. Your story is one of 2 I keep up with aside from a particular pair on another site with very strict restrictions on place to avoid triggers that I check whenever get the rare urge to. I've missed seeing this story as it is the only one that actually respects the states, and doesn't twist them to fill the authors agenda, or character bash others, or turn them into either idiots or grouches that you want to strangle. You also have America discipline his kids instead of letting them get away with trouble. They are interesting, enjoyable, details characters I want to see more of instead of cringing, eyerolling, offensive, irritating, questionable, wtf did I just read, agenda pushing, character bashing nonsense (all contain most of these if not all of these things) all the other Statetalia fic are . Thank, thank you, thank you for this wonderful piece of reading! The only one I will read also!

Texas was delightful, and provided a reasonable explain for his , and those naturally, birthed instead of just appearing one day like what is common. Up next, Iowa! What will the Hawkeye state have for us whenever you are prepared to update!

P.S. More praising: And for actually doing your research on them too. I kid not, those who proclaim do research in stories, most times, in reality, they read one article or questionable source (Wikipedia for example) and call it a day. I kid not, I know one statefic from way back who said they did but outed themselves when facts about one of the states, Alaska or Texas I believe, was presented by the residences there as they got offended. The user revealed they really didn't do research and based the character entirely one one article headline about mountains! It's nice not getting lied to for a change.
4/22/2020 c27 Sylvia
Why haven’t Ohio’s previous boyfriends beaten this guy to a bloody pulp yet?
4/22/2020 c29 Celestia
This fanfiction is absolutely amazing! You portray the states so well, making sure their personality matches stereotypes but at the same time represents the culture of that specific state. (Not that I would know, I'm not educated in American history, but I can clearly see all the different cultures the states represent.) I love how they all have a somewhat love-hate sibling love, but would (usually) do anything to back up or protect their family. I'm loving this book so far, you've written it really well! Look forward to new chapters and thank you so much for writing this, it's a very engaging read!
4/19/2020 c4 Guest
My state literally is accurate to a T. Good job!
4/20/2020 c29 godess bubbles
Welcome back! It's nice to see a new chapter, stay safe out there!
1/5/2020 c15 Sylvia
I’m kinda concerned about the genders; from what I’ve seen, it seems like there will be mostly male states and that doesn’t sound good (e.g. Minnesota might be a boy when I imagine Minnesota being a girl). So will it be 25 boys and 25 girls?
4/16/2019 c11 Guest
I see and actually Like that you have decided to stand up to some people I would rather not mention good work on it and I like how you are portraying the states (I honestly like how Kentucky the state I live in is partially being represented as a troublemaker I say partially as I have not gotten to that chapter yet) and I like how you are going oldest to youngest
3/21/2019 c20 Sylvia
Um... you haven’t updated in eternity...overall great fanfic!
4/17/2018 c11 2Determined Dancer
Duuude! I love this! The States are all so funny. I think it is interesting you're trying to match the dialect of Americans in different regions. A lot of Midwestern people cut off their words like "running" so it becomes "runnin'" or "outta" instead of "out of". So for example, "He was runnin' outta the house." Midwesterners are also accustomed to crazy weather. Especially if they're from Wisconsin, they'll expect snow in April. And they love cheese with beer lol. People from Minnesota are just ruder Canadians too lol. Anyways, keep up the good work!
2/14/2018 c28 Guest
More please
12/18/2017 c7 3Decipher the Cipher FMSKHU
XD
12/15/2017 c25 Guest
Michigan is actually ranked 2nd with the most coastline. I know to much random stuff about the states
103 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »