for Le Papillon Rising

10/21 c49 Running Bug
I love the concept of alternate universe..
But the later chapters of the fic were pure crack...I mean not even for the truest love would someone willingly support malicious intentions.
Then again...The last detail...the end where Gabriel willingly takes up role of the villain?That was unexpected but welcome!

So ya keep writing!
6/19/2020 c49 6Turais
11/5/2019 c49 1Bonzenz
Jesus christ...I literally got chills at the end.
8/20/2019 c49 182Luiz4200
Poor Gabriel.
8/20/2019 c28 Luiz4200
They're just as dense as their canon counterparts.
1/3/2019 c1 1Fancool
That was so sad! It was so well written. I am very impressed with how well you did. The ending tied in so well.
11/11/2018 c49 64Felicity
Oh. My. Gosh. The ending is magnificent and heart wrenching.
11/6/2018 c12 4Sonozaki Mion
The name really bothers me.

So either "Hawk Moth Rising"
or "Le Papillon Se Lève"
Or something else, but "Le Papillon Rising" sound like two different people talking in my head

You're not obliged to change, I just wanted to tell what's in my mind.
9/9/2018 c49 AG
A father who is willing to be a villain for his son so he can't be the one... At least it will be somewhat be a happy ending.
8/28/2018 c49 33angelladyspring
This story is so awesome I hate it. It's gripping, it's tearing my heart apart.
The first half read so much more like a parody/ crack fic and I laughed a lot, the second half was ever the tragedy the genre promised.
That last bit in the last chapter was sort of expected but you pulled it of really well.

I applaud you for such well written fanfic, a different take on angst than most and compelling plot.
6/2/2018 c49 47marauderluverz
so I finished reading the whole thing and wow. I loved and hated it at the same time. It was definitely an amazing story and the writing was amazing! Great idea. and perfect ending.
6/2/2018 c1 22YellowWomanontheBrink
yeees this was awesome. i loved every minute of iy
6/1/2018 c1 47marauderluverz
so I just found this story and the reviews peaked my interest. looking forward to seeing what happens.
10/20/2017 c49 4astrumadamas
Shit. What a heartwrenching end.
9/30/2017 c49 KawaiiKitsune13
I really enjoyed this story. It was well written, captivating and an emotional mindfuck. Pardon my French! Sorry, my attempt of a pun was shameful. Chat Noir would cry in disappointment. But in all seriousness, the plot was incredibly creative and I am not the same person I once was. Which is how I feel after reading my favorite books or fanfics. Thanks!
247 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »