FanFiction.Net
for Remedy

12/26/2017 c8 VKMP
You made me cry like a baby. Gaster is best dad
12/19/2017 c8 7Althea Sirius
This was amazing!
Wow, you should do more.
12/19/2017 c7 Althea Sirius
I was not expecting this much drama.
12/19/2017 c4 Althea Sirius
Oh the feels in this!
12/18/2017 c3 Althea Sirius
I love the lore in this.
12/18/2017 c1 Althea Sirius
Being sick is one thing but dying permenantly is another.
5/2/2017 c8 Me Myself and I
Very good story. Goes a lot deeper than what you would think from the first chapter.
12/25/2016 c8 7348joey
"I spent seven years getting this degree and twelve years doing research. I invented my own branch of science! So you're going to call me Doctor, damn it!" Another good bit.

Summary time! *party horn*
Pacing is good. Interesting throughout the whole story. No significant typos. All characters acting plausibly. Don't have much to add to my review. I can't seem to think of anything that really bothered me in this one. Oh well. I give this story 1 hamburger out of 2 plants. *fanfare and confetti*
12/20/2016 c7 348joey
Uh, Frisk kind of needs to have determination to beat Asriel. Gaster really should've let her have her determination at least until she freed everyone. Hell, just beating Flowey would be difficult without checkpoints. Even getting to Asriel is impossible without LOADing at least once after beating Flowey.
12/20/2016 c6 348joey
Aw, Frisk, I'm sure he just wants to talk about football and pizza!
12/20/2016 c4 348joey
Technically, it's cyan, not light blue. Sans's blue eye would represent integrity.

Every chapter so far has been very interesting. Good twists at the end to keep me interested.
12/20/2016 c2 348joey
Why not break the barrier and not leave the Underground? I guess it acts as a filter or something.
11/9/2016 c8 Guest
This was a really lovely fluffy and suspenseful piece to read. Loved it. (Omg I had tears at parts.) Keep up the great work!
7/19/2016 c8 8RoyaisAwesome
I just thought of this but if Sans is immortal until he has children... Frisk, why don't you just have his children? But then Sans would die eventually and Gaster would be sad...
6/22/2016 c8 8litttlered8
AHHHHH PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES YOU ATE SO AWESOME I LOVED THIS SO MUCH O CRIED SO MUCAHHHHHH I JUS TREAT LOVE THIS THANKS FOR THUS BEAUTIFUL CREATION OF TEARS AND HAPPINESS! I LOVE YOU!
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »