for Be my candle again

11/16/2018 c1 Guest
Heartfelt story. Hope to see more someday. God bless
5/24/2017 c3 Thelastknow
Pls continue the story it great
2/8/2017 c3 6MXRgrunt
After marathoning the other story, I want to read its sequel and I find it unfinished ... a pity, also considering the double effort I have to make because English is not my mother tongue.
I hope the cantinues at some point
8/21/2016 c3 Arpineh
When are you going to continue? :'(
6/28/2016 c3 sunnieKat
Goddamnit this is amazing yet so sad
And damnit Nick why are you ignoring Judy ..again. Sigh... I look forward to how this story will procress C:

I'm so happy to read a sequel to be my candle it's one of the most dramatic And touching story I have ever read. Bless you.
6/28/2016 c2 sunnieKat
Omg I felt the tension and hatred and sadness oh god
What Nick said at the end got to me ;x; sighh
So sad goddamnit.
6/28/2016 c1 sunnieKat
My god this is much darker than the first.

So let the waterworks begin!
6/8/2016 c2 1DdraigDan
Just that small sentence had more weight and force than anything else Nick could have said. Well done. Great chapter, it's good to see that you've continued this story, I am quite curious as to why Judy would grow distant (as you said in the small intro) and why was she not there for him? Her terrible sister was even though she was a bitch about it lol
6/2/2016 c1 syhsnakey
I was going to say that Nick should know better, but to be fair he's basically doing what I did. So I guess I cant fault Nick's choice. I'm happy to see the second in salmon in this story line :)
6/2/2016 c1 brucorra
Why you always bring me to Feel-adelphia? I hate this city :'(
Although, i'm in love with this fic and i think it has more potential than the other. So please continue!