for Even Noex

2/25/2019 c1 ionyalves589
Eu estou adorando a história, desculpa não escrever em inglês, então me considere uma fã louca e de outro país!
6/7/2017 c10 1AiMila
Im just happy that they were able to find each other in that madness of a world they live in
4/24/2017 c9 6VeronicaChase
ʖʖʖʖ
4/23/2017 c5 VeronicaChase
XD Rex Rex Rex
4/23/2017 c3 VeronicaChase
You bitch...you made me cry.
2/23/2017 c10 198Bramblerose4
I ca see why it took so long to write because it is sensational! The perfect V-day gift. I don't know who is luckier, me or the boys! XD

Thank you so much for this wonderful gift! You are the best!
1/3/2017 c9 Guest
I really like this introduction to the gang and Noah. And how Noah knew that his response to meeting everyone was really important and that he had to treat them as normally as if they were meeting under normal circumstances. Just love reading that!

And to have the gang be impressed with Noah's survival without the advances of being an EVO is a nice touch and really helps to endear the gang to him. You can see the history of Rex and the Gang with the inside joke about finding a cute boy. XD

I can't wait to see their continued journey to finding Holiday and Six. Thank you for a great start to the New Year!

P.S. Are we going to see our favorite talking chimp in the near future?
1/1/2017 c9 Kiara
way to start the new year. Love it, so glad I checked my email and seen an update. I can't wait for more. Hope you enjoyed the holiday break from college.
1/3/2017 c9 Liddell101
aww so cute more please :)
7/17/2016 c8 Bramblerose4
Awww. I really am enjoying this story immensely. You ger their personalities down in ways that contastly inspire me. They are teenagers who are totally capable of surviving the apocalypse while still remaining complete adorable dorks. And I love reading every word of it.

Good luck on the next chapter. Not that you'll need it.
7/17/2016 c7 Bramblerose4
Oh I think it fit with the prompt perfectly. I love the miscommunication and the reveal. So awesome! Thank you so much for doing this for me. I couldn't have asked for more! Though maybe that's because I know more is on the way... Lol
7/5/2016 c6 Bramblerose4
I really love the connection the two of them are building. And I am so happy to know that you are staying in this universe. There is so much to explore here and seeing how you adapt the prompts to this and the previous chapter really shows that there is a lot to tell. I hope that we get to meet some more characters (though I love the dynamic going between Noah and Rex that I won't mind if we stick with these two for a while.)
6/25/2016 c5 Bramblerose4
Gah! I love this! It's thrilling and dangerous and a great AU to explore. I can't wait to see what happens in this world.

Extra kudos for setting up a new world for the characters to play in.
6/12/2016 c4 Bramblerose4
Awww, this was really lovely. Very in character. I fully plan on adopting the head canon of Noah's preference of sweets. It's a good one.
6/7/2016 c3 Bramblerose4
Good God woman what are you trying to do to me! Gah, this was more heart wrenching than it has any right to be. I was so close to tears the corners of my eyes were burning. Despite the pain in my heart, or maybe because of it, this was another great chapter.
18 Page 1 2 Next »