for On My Own (A Golly Song Fic)

1/17 c1 Mr. Noname
I can't say I feel for Molly this time. Given that she's the one the show's writers seem to focus on the most - having the most episodes centered on her, singing the most songs, never victim of any of the same pratfalls as Gil (sometimes even purposely causing a few herself) or the same food jokes as (usually) Nonny - this Mary Sue really needed to be taken down a peg, and this story delivers nicely.

Now I wish I could find something that deconstructs Gil's constant misfortunes.
9/3/2016 c1 Mr grouper
WELL WELL WELL MOLLY AND GIL...UH UH UHHH UR IN DETENTION FOR LOVING EACH OTHER AND TELLING EVERYONE (well, just Gil told them...)

(Yes I do detention)
6/7/2016 c1 NonnyLovah101
Love this! I also reeeaally love ur fabrics especially TSLS n RTA. But a question,does this mean ur not gonna continue the original RTA here? Like are u gonna just do it on wattpad instead? ( Btw I read the prologue n its great) or are u gonna finish the original n rewrite it on wattpad with the different characters n stuff?
6/3/2016 c1 8thefaultinourfanfics
I AM OFFENDED. LIKE ACTUALLY. LIKE REALLY REALLY REALLY OFFENDED. WHEN I TOLD YA I NEEDED SOME GOLLY, I MEANT FLUFF. NOT THIS. WHAT IS THIS. MY HEART HURTS. Ok now that I've ranted, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love Les Mis and it's sad that that happens but I mean whatever man, it's all good. But anyways I rly rly loved it and I hope you continue to write more like this! Keep up the good work girlyyy :)!

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top