for A Murder in the Family

6/29/2020 c17 pwrmom2
Loved this, especially the twist at the end with Columbo...lol
10/9/2019 c17 Ice Demon Ranger
Awesome. Loved the cameos.
Thanks for sharing.
8/16/2019 c17 Guest
I really liked this! Good job!
5/19/2019 c17 1skyandclouds
Very good!
3/20/2019 c1 MaggieMae1964
For the most part, this story was okay. I liked when Hermione really got involved with the investigation and the added teaser at the very end about who her grandfather was. Hermione had always been a stronger and wiser wizard than her peers. The storyline of Ron being an abusive alcoholic and Harry and others clueless as to his behavior didn't quite jive for me. I can't see her just standing by and taking any crap.
5/6/2018 c17 kimjo2
When I finally figured out who her grandfather was from your disclaimer it made me laugh and laugh with glee. How perfect! What a superlative tale. Loved the Ron bashing. I could so see him turn out that way. They way she was treated, though, made me sniffle for all the women who suffer. Brilliantly written. Thanks so much
12/9/2017 c14 Lauramichca
I've never seen this show, but it's easy to follow along with despite this (and for fun I pull up the imdb to see what the actors look like). But I seriously liked the Tony Stark bit in this chapter - so much fun, and makes me hope the have a platonic (or otherwise) meeting in the future to explain all of this lol.
7/29/2017 c17 18Nanyin
I am glad I finally got to read this. Thanks for sharing!
1/25/2017 c17 MarilynT
Loved the story. I loved every episode of the Closer. I enjoyed it!
10/23/2016 c17 pianomouse
Thank you for sharing this story. I had a marvelous time visiting with familiar characters. You left me with a smile.
9/21/2016 c17 2Angel JJK
Great story. Loved Hermione being like a detective. Would love a sequel.
7/24/2016 c17 orangemavis
well done, I enjoyed reading this
7/23/2016 c17 26AJ Freas
Hahahaha OMG Columbo is Hermione's grandfather? That's hilarious! I love it

Great story, thanks of sharing it!
7/23/2016 c16 AJ Freas
Okay stupid question... who keeps a murder weapon still covered in blood, hair and brain matter?
Honestly if someone were to keep all that, they deserve to be locked up for stupidity alone!

Ah so the nephew really was guilty. Poor Kurt, he really WAS a good guy! huh ... there are so few out there any more.
7/23/2016 c15 AJ Freas
Okay my heart just clenched for Mr. Green. The poor guy. But it saddens me even more that he gave up on his son. I'm not sure how he could have managed to get the rehab to stick for Jack, but dang...
109 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »