for A Murder in the Family

6/7/2016 c6 meldz
Ohhhh i see connections, probably because i used to watch a lot of crime dramas.
Thanks for updating.
6/7/2016 c6 2LeonaMasha
Love it when you show Hermione's sneaky side!
6/7/2016 c6 107Shenandoah76209
Oh my... This is getting more and more interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Let's hope they don't get any major flooding, or earthquakes, otherwise their retaining walls won't last long will they?
6/6/2016 c5 9Comic Critic
That was intense. I love it! Obviously I'm not happy about people being abused, but it does add drama and other key factors in the story that I'm sure you're leading up to. I can't wait to see how this unravels! Thanks for continuing!
6/6/2016 c5 26AJ Freas
That chapter broke my heart. Well done.
6/6/2016 c5 Gypsy London Rose
Such a good chapter. But i'm not liking that Harry covered it up. I can't wait for the next update.
6/6/2016 c5 city bookworm
I think Fritz knows about magic. He said he put the recording of Ron and he had copies too. Like he thought that someone would mess with his mind to make him forget. Now the whole bunch of them loath Little Ronnie and are on Hermione's side.
6/6/2016 c5 meldz
Yikes, this is deep.
I wonder how or who made Hermione finally get her life back together. I understand why Hermione almost ended up her life because she felt like she has no purpose at all and also her trusted best friend is not on her side.
I'm glad that she got her fire back.
How come Harry and company are blind towards Ron's alcoholism?
Thanks for updating!
6/6/2016 c5 faytiaa
this is really awesome, cant believe harry will stick with ron after what he did to hermione, but i dont understand as to why hermione is still helping them..nevertheless this seems like an awesome story, great work XD
6/6/2016 c5 4Hillmorrr
Still really good, and quite intense. An abusive alcoholic Ron is very believable when you write it. Sadly, a clueless Harry backing him also seem quite believable. Thanks for sharing!
6/6/2016 c5 2LeonaMasha
Well, The Closer fandom is new to me, but I am really liking this story. It's a bit darker than usual but I can see how it's needed. This last chapter just got me loving Fritz. Also, the character of Ron in this is just, sadly, a bit believable as a possible outcome because of the trauma from war. Goodness, your writing is impeccable as always.
Thanks for posting this!
6/6/2016 c5 SereniteRose
wow! he really gave it to Ron, but he's right Ron does get carried away at times, and he does need help, but he might be a drunk,abuser and mean, but he's not a killer, he's an idiot, anyway really enjoyed this new chapter once again. thanks ever so much.
6/6/2016 c5 107Shenandoah76209
Yes! I swear it was all I could do to not fist pump and shout... And I'm at work so that would be a very bad idea.

It really makes me wonder if Rowling thought through the way she wrote Ron. Even interpreted in the kindest possible light he's thoughtless and prone to jealous, rude behavior. One off the cuff remark about saving house elves from death and it seems like all is forgiven but the pattern of behavior doesn't seem to change.

And this is supposed to be Harry's best friend? Yeeesh.
6/5/2016 c4 city bookworm
After living through the war, I wouldn't be surprised if there were many more like Hermione. They all have to have some form of PTSD too. Plus Ron was always a bit thick and a jealous least they seem to get along with Hermione.
6/5/2016 c4 Guest
Wow, things are starting to heat up. What did Ron do? And will his comeuppance be painful? I'm digging the Hermione/Julio feels, it's super cute.
I've noticed that in a lot of your fics Harry is kind of a douche, which makes me sad. I know in the books he was angry, passive, and tended to take Ron's side, so your portrayal is accurate. But I love fanfic Harry, he has so much potential you know? So even though your Harry is quite accurate, it still makes me sad.
I love your Hermione though! She's tough, smart and sassy; and isn't afraid to break the rules. She's fantastic!
Anyway, this was another fantastic chapter, and thank you so much for day daily updates!
-Scuzzi