for Crystallum Cadens

8/26 c2 Chaoshift
Fascinating fusion! No idea what comes next, and that is awesome!
9/13/2019 c1 lewa282
I just came back and read the little bit this story has, and I noticed that you said 3.476 cubic feet is the size of her inventory right after saying it is the size of a small room. The volume you gave is a 1 foot by 1 foot by slightly more than waist high on your average person. I can't think of a world where that would be considered a small room, rather than a small locker. A small room would be more like 8 feet long by 9 feet wide and 7 feet tall, so 501 cubic feet, about 160 times the amount you gave.

Aside from that error by laziness, a great story, that I do hope will continue in the future.
8/13/2018 c2 74FutureTrunksFan94
FIniSh I beg you it is grand.
6/6/2018 c2 waywardragon
I know its unlikely you will update, but I wanted to say that I really enjoyed what you have so far.
Thank you for the read!
5/6/2018 c2 Guest
Love this! Please continue!
2/2/2018 c1 mark
I'd like to say a word about Frogs. The Krittit Wars didn't alter history. They WERE history.
9/11/2017 c2 CKanimeH
This is such an amazing story!
12/26/2016 c2 James Birdsong
Excellent
11/28/2016 c2 Steve
This is really good.
11/17/2016 c2 2KoiAndJelly
Oooh, I really like everything about this. Homura, especially. I love seeing her ready to things, and I can't wait to see how this turns out!
9/10/2016 c2 6Tindle
Please continue? This is one of the better fics on this site.
8/16/2016 c2 15Pegistar5
Really like the story so far! A combination of my fav video game and my first fav anime shall never go wrong!

Also like where this is heading (HOMURA IS ACTUALLY SMART! YAY!) and Sans and Alphys (and reader, but that's kinda obvious) trying to figure out wth is going on XD

This is selfish but I WANTZ MOOOAAAAR
8/1/2016 c2 Guest
I highly doubt all magis have their own pocket dimension like homura,and maMI kept getting her teacups from her magic,which she made with her ribbons,they can pretty much form into anything she wants,including herself,and as for homura's pocket dimension I think it was limitless from the get go,and she just had trouble accessing it fully after she first became a magi.
7/29/2016 c2 JunAhrkSonaak
Gyah! I already love this!
7/29/2016 c2 lewa282
For some reason I have the image of Homura pulling out a table, 3 chairs, a Bunsen burner with fuel, everything else to make tea and a whole pie that Toriel made, and setting everything up in the Castle garden to have a tea party that she invites Toriel to attend along with Asgore.
At which point Flowey shows up and she creates an actual functioning soul for him using a little bit of his parent's souls and a copious amount of magic that nearly kills her.
24 Page 1 2 Next »