for Crystallum Cadens

7/23/2016 c2 5Lander Blazer
What.

Yes, Homura, a what is exactly what I would've said if I found out a real save point that actually worked.

Nice chapter there, and I do wonder what is going to happen next, if Frisk's whole gamble is going to pay in the end.

...And will them ever know the pain they inflicted Sans?
7/23/2016 c2 Reader
Please continue :) That's really interesting! I can't wait when Homura and Sans will met each other :D
6/25/2016 c1 Lander Blazer
This seems interesting...
But there is one thing I don't get. Couldn't Homura just blast Flowey with her bow?

Does Homura still has her Time Stopping powers post-anime? I forgot.

It's interesting and I want to see where this goes, specially as Homura is VERY unlikely to try and be everyone's friend... That's something more like what Madoka would do.
6/21/2016 c1 ShyOtaku
Hope to see the next chapter soon, and I feel for both sans and Homura for what they've been through. I can see them talking about their experiences after gaining each others trust and then providing the other comfort with just the fact that they aren't alone. I find both to be strong characters, but I can't help but to feel that both are always just one step away from the edge and that one little push will send them into a fall they won't ever recover from. I find that is what makes them human to me and that makes them my favorite characters of their respective series, so I can't wait to see how they interact in your story.
6/20/2016 c1 2Maromar
Huh. I expected nothing good out of this, and was pleasently surprised. Just don't copy-pasta everything from cannon Undertale andI'll keep reading.
6/7/2016 c1 6Number III
It would be hypocritical for me [and most others, honestly] to bug you about holding a schedule.

Still, looking forward to see where this goes.
6/6/2016 c1 II F I O II
I like this! Oh I'm so happy to see this! I have a story with undertale and PMMM on wattpad, and i felt like it was the only crossover! Thank you sooooo much for writing this!
6/5/2016 c1 91hopefulheart108
I really do like this idea. Wished it was a little longer and maybe have a bit more detail, but it's still pretty cool. I also liked how Homura have different stats compared to Frisk's in the game, along with magic added there (which makes sense). Although, I feel like she shouldn't be at LV 1. Still, I really do like this idea and I hope you continue this story.
6/4/2016 c1 3Lia the kitten
This is an interesting start! Many questions! Like why are Frisk and Chara in the void? *VIBRATING WITH EXCITEMENT FILLS YOU WITH DETEMINTION
24 « Prev Page 1 2