for Just This Once

1/26/2018 c1 Jordan
... Oh. My. God.

Asfhhsafjkkdaagkljdddsfhhsafjkkdaagkljdd

I can't even. Thats so cool! But now, even though this is a freaking story about a fictional world that isn't even real. I'm stressed out. Mikoto! THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU NEED TO REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED. OMFG

Since that's the end I'm going to headcanon she has dreams about it, until she finally remembers and then she can avert the crisis.

I liked how you slowly ish made it more and more obvious that it's for sure a form of mikoto behind it. I say slowly ish because as a reader i guessed it almost immediately but mikoto didn't want to accept it.

I recently read a story about a mikoto that wasn't saved by hand guy when they tried to force her into the unstable level up and i can 100% see that being the mikoto in this world. In which case, rip, that's not under her control, not really.

I enjoyed this a lot. Really well written!
1/24/2017 c1 LastOrder
...

...what? Uhm... what?

Don't get me wrong. This is really REALLY a MASTERPIECE no kidding, you're so AWESOME and all but... what?
8/24/2016 c1 Karharot
Good but depressing short story.
I don't know which is more sad - how Kuroko and her team meet their end in the doomed future or how even the memories of them perished T_T
6/12/2016 c1 13Dash24zappshift
Wtf. That's it?! NO! It can't be then end! That can't be the end! *mentally cries*
Imagine if this is a movie. Gahd I will cry for the rest of my life!
Kek. But in all seriousness this is incredibly amazing.
Everything was planned out absolutely flawless. :)
If there is anything I would do right now, is to mourn over the forgotten memories which I or even the readers didn't even anticipated would ever happen to Mikoto.
I will give a big kudos to you my friend :)
Bravo for making me mentally cry once more :')
6/4/2016 c1 1ilovefreakininfos
YOU! How dare you make me cry?! Haha just kidding. But dude, in all seriousness though. I cried. So how dare you XD Your stories never fail to surprise me, you're a genius. In the end, time travelling would just cause deeper heartbreaks. Lesson learned. This is actually true, every single time. But the situation here is different, and it hurts even more.
Personal feelings vs. Duty, huh? I can really feel every emotion that was expressed in this story, and it cut deep into my softy side... I'm still bleeding inside.
6/4/2016 c1 2Zivyx
And at the end she didn't even remember ;-;
6/4/2016 c1 Guest
What a great one shot. I'm really impressed by the quality. Good stuff.
6/4/2016 c1 8Skarlashka
Yes, it's out! Absolutely love the ideas in this story - the future projection from Vol 15 you created here is so vivid, tragic yet fascinating! I loved seeing all the future girls grown up (especially Ruiko and her skirt vacuum haha). Poor Kuroko; going through all that hell to show past Mikoto what's happened, only for it to not have any significant impact. Still, she had her own selfish desires to fulfil as well. She's such an excellent protagonist to play around in this way - the whole love vs duty thing. This story is totally canon in my books now! XD Another amazing job Cun! Thank you!